Thread: Please Fix Robot Reed NCU BUG!!!

Please Fix Robot Reed NCU BUG!!!

People are exploiting this bug so please fix.

It seems from what I have heard around RK that people are exploiting a bug where Robot Reed NCU can be equipped at any level... apparently it doesn't check the reqs on the NCU, so most anyone can equip it. This must get fixed, so that people are getting unintended benefit from an item they shouldn't be able to equip!

Arrow

The trash king belt also suffers from this problem.

And yes, what you heard is correct. No extra action is required by the player, they simply equip on any char.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Robotic Brains used to do that, but they were eventually fixed.

back in the days when i was like lvl 30ish, i got a NCU reed from a respected fixer... i kept it close, waiting for the day i had 380ish CL, so i equip these item... but one day i accedently rightclicked it, and it wnet straight into my belt... w0000t, nice NCU buff

/PS: i need a belt and 6 reeds, so i can make a lvl 9 character to stand in tir arena with behemoth MoP HE grid phase acc. and all the other nasty uber buffs...
    /Pylette
    /Lurre
    /Fixersmurf
    /Pylet

Is this one of the things that is a "design problem" rather than an exploit (untill enough people start doing it, which they won't since the damn things don't drop anymore)?

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Arrow

Wonder how much my "design problem" 6-slot belt that goes on anyone is worth.

As far as buffs on lowbies...essense + dmg shield = win
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things