Thread: Selling stuff

Angry Selling stuff

Hi everyone,
    This is just a small problem but I think should be looked at, and that is how much the resale value of items in shops.

Im a fixer so im always buying new armour and stuff just to stay alive abit longer. Its really hard to raise cash theses days, so buying good stuff costs the earth. So you finally raise the 12000 for the new armour and only get a insulting 200 for the one you had to sell your mother for.

So most of the time I just pass it onto friends, so come on drop the price a bit but be reasonable, no wonder we are always scraping for cash.

Bye.
    weredoomed
    Clan Fixer lvl 25 RK-1

If you want to give God a laugh, tell him your plans for the future

Post Well....

in thoery, the in game economy was suppose to support this function. When you were done with your QL 30 armor you would just throw it up on the Trade channel and get about 10X the value of selling it in a store.

For some reason, looting in general has become kind of pointless since it fills up your inventory for about 1-8K in credits. Is that worth the effort of picking all this stuff up?

Smile I Agree!

Hi meligant, I agree the best way is to trade but that just takes too long, most of the time I just want to get rid of it quick and do something else.

I try and guess which is the most valuable to hold onto and maybe keep in the banks but I've had bank stuff go missing.
    weredoomed
    Clan Fixer lvl 25 RK-1

I posted this elswhere

this is a snippet from something else i posted. and would fix this issue a bit i think
    "
    Ok my dream list, these are somethings i would LOVE to see, spefically related to trade, and missions Trading, Throw away the current Trade channel, it's cumbersome tedious and annoying. Instead set up a system where people can LIST items they currently have for sale, into a data base, and then have it where people can look up items currently being offered for sale.
    have it so that it's sorted by type, and quality level, for example have catogories "armor" "Guns" "jewlery" "Gems" just for example, then have links for ranges of quality levels 10-30 30-50 50-70 etc., then list the items for sale, The price the seller is asking, a link to contact them, AND a link for OTHER items that person is selling, have ti so that guilds can form STORES to sell things.. ALso levy a Light Listing fee, to discourage junk , , but this shouldn't be overly punitative, people can list junk if they want to, it just won't sell you see? this would really add a lot of fun to the game, and give guilds something to do. ie COMPETE with other guilds for selling stuff. the current Trade channel is a scrolling pain and frankly boring, people shouldn't have to spend hours posting stuff to trade channel. Should also have a catagory for "services" ie nano programming. Buffing. "underground" stuff too.. would add a more fun element to the game. i would love to see a guild advertising Extermination and hit services in a data base."
    ------------------------------------------
    "I do Not believe in these spooky actions at a distance"
    Albert Einstein

Yeah...the Pawn Shop idea is kind of cool.

If the items stayed around for at least 12 hours you might accually have an alternative to going to the regular stores =)

Talking sweet

Hi, love that idea about having a shop where you can just post what you have for sale.
    Wish I thought of it, Damn.
    weredoomed
    Clan Fixer lvl 25 RK-1