Thread: program crystal / shop

Question program crystal / shop

anybody knows where to get program crystals (other then making them from ore)?

is there a site which shows which shop sells what (incl. locations)?
    --
    microsoft is not the answer.
    microsoft is the question.
    the answer is no.

The only way I know of to get program crystals, is to build them from scratch. Carbonrich rock -> carbonrich ore -> pure carbon crystal -> program crystal.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Unhappy

i was afraid to hear that...
    --
    the answer is no.

If only

....you could buy program crystals! Us NTs would be set! Making the PPPE are easy, but making the damn crystals suck! takes too much ip usage.

I tried to be and Nt that could make his own crystals...not fun cause by the time you get to making them you've had to sacrifice so much other places you're really putting yourself behind.

Thank god for resets
    Pain fades with time; Pride lasts forever.

if so, did somebody ever try to convince fun com to change this?
    --
    the answer is no.

why not buy the programmed crystals from engineers or traders? When I'm making nanocrystal I always have the crystal finnished (but need to combine reflection to crystal to get programmed crystal)...

hm, never saw that some one offered them. there is also a question of price..
    --
    the answer is no.

Communications issue. I've never offered them because no-one's ever asked me

~R~

to save time and hasle for my clients I keep a very active supply of parts on hand. I usualy have about 30 packs of rocks already cut in my bank rdy to go.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

This is a good idea for those trying to get into it. Get your maestroes on and cut the rocks up into the empty program crystal. It doesnt require in most instances LESS QFT to combine the last piece (programmed space/psi/med/etc crystal) before the final combination to maket the nano itself.

I cut up 2 bags last night and made a whole pack of nanos.

FYI: You might not want to sell your discs to the store but hold onto them and build them! They sell for 10X as much once they are built. My trader was selling a nano: superior lick wounds for 150K or so. The disc wasnt worth 30K. Cost of making the nano 2K or so. So..don't sell them in the stores until built.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

lucky guys... i never saw a rock either!
    --
    the answer is no.

Lightbulb info

Hey sparrowhawk, www.virral.com has a list of carbon rich rock locations and QL of the rocks found in those areas. As the others stated you should probably get an engineer or trader to make the rocks into crystals. I have a 75 OT engy named Fangshway on RK2, ATM i can make up to ql 106 complete nanos. Elbo is a clanner of much higher lvl and he's always been willing to help others so try him if you cant do it yourself. Hope this info helps.

Neikai lvl 99(com'on triple digits) OT fixer

thx for the link to virral, did not see anything there before, but then did not have the time to search virral thoroughly. will try to do that. hm, i play mostly on RK1, but have also a char on RK2. the question is regarding WTB's: is the seller in the same zone as you and is any potential seller logged on the same time...
    --
    the answer is no.