Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owned a trader in the Arena today. Got my Neophyte title.

Angel Of Death

Owned a trader in the Arena today. Got my Neophyte title.

Yes. So as you can see there is no need to nerf traders. Angels of death can still beat a trader. I need to get my Experienced title now just I think Im going to farm it.

hmmmmmm okey...
    w00p w00p!!

/thinker
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Question

um......grats?......I think.
    Schu , Hylle and f a m i l y

"I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my a***"

Question

Can someone explain to me how "farming" your title makes you feel good?

UUUUUUUU LOOK AT ME I GOT A TITLE I'M UBER!!!

But but you farmed it....

STFU! I'll ownz j00!!

Eh?

*sigh*

This game and PvP titles is what's ruinng the game.

Yes, I do PvP. I got Freshman, but I got it from killing Omni in 2HO, Camelot and Mort. All in wars.

So when I see high title players that I never see at wars I have no respect for them. But when I see a non-titled all the time at 2HO I take my hat off to them and pat them on the back for showing up.

It's like giving the rank of General to a civilian for killing his colleague for fun.

Makes me sick to see title farmers.

(edited for spelling)
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Anyone care to guess what "Angels"s real forum name is? Ten bucks says its one of the normal trolls like Silkex or someone just posting under another name.

hey look i can get kills in the arena too!!!!!!!

so no need to nerf Traders... guess they should nerf MA's instead eh?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

/yawn
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

hey hey hey...

MAs are just like everyone else...we have our own weaknesses. Although fixers cant do **** damage to us (or anything else for that matter) when you can't hit them back, it's just a time game...eventually they will kill us, if we don't decide to run...Docs are pretty bad news for MAs too...no debuffs and basically infinite ****ing heals...traders are about 50-50..if the MA has dimach and lands a nice brawl, the trader is boned...otherwise its the traders game. Its all about profession, when ya think about it...with a few rare exceptions.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Re: hey hey hey...

Originally posted by Element
    MAs are just like everyone else...we have our own weaknesses. Although fixers cant do **** damage to us (or anything else for that matter) when you can't hit them back, it's just a time game...eventually they will kill us, if we don't decide to run...Docs are pretty bad news for MAs too...no debuffs and basically infinite ****ing heals...traders are about 50-50..if the MA has dimach and lands a nice brawl, the trader is boned...otherwise its the traders game. Its all about profession, when ya think about it...with a few rare exceptions.

But nerf traders because they got 50-50 chance of winning?
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    Can someone explain to me how "farming" your title makes you feel good?

UUUUUUUU LOOK AT ME I GOT A TITLE I'M UBER!!!

But but you farmed it....

STFU! I'll ownz j00!!

Eh?

*sigh*

This game and PvP titles is what's ruinng the game.

Yes, I do PvP. I got Freshman, but I got it from killing Omni in 2HO, Camelot and Mort. All in wars.

So when I see high title players that I never see at wars I have no respect for them. But when I see a non-titled all the time at 2HO I take my hat off to them and pat them on the back for showing up.

It's like giving the rank of General to a civilian for killing his colleague for fun.

Makes me sick to see title farmers.

(edited for spelling)
    gratz to neo and... also

hehe i have probarly lost my freshman more times then your lvls ;p Funny tho i didnt really understand the pvp system worked until today... i was killing of the to high titles (well it was fun as heck) but i never gained anything hehe. Well now anyway i killed of a grey (ssh) nontitle and yay! freshy =D
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Grats on getting freshman hajk !! well deserved

Re: Re: hey hey hey...

Originally posted by Noer

But nerf traders because they got 50-50 chance of winning?
    You got it!

I'll duel you in mort bar! (whoever you are )
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Angel Of Death
    I will be There Gimpstaah, with my Scythe and robe of death that everyone fears *evil loud laugh*. See you there.

Re: Owned a trader in the Arena today. Got my Neophyte title.

Originally posted by Angel Of Death
    Yes. So as you can see there is no need to nerf traders. Angels of death can still beat a trader. I need to get my Experienced title now just I think Im going to farm it.

And you are....??

Angel Of Death
    The Angel of Death *bows in his long robe and with the scythe in his hands*

humm

The dude with the Scythe and long coat is usually just known as "Death"

*cough*ripoff*cough*

Yeah uh, well.. umm.. send me a /tell, or something.. dude... yeah.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast