Thread: OTPC: Omni-Trans Warehouse Robbed

OTPC: Omni-Trans Warehouse Robbed

OTPC: Omni-Trans Warehouse Robbed
    June 17, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - OTPC - Yesterday evening, an Omni-Trans warehouse outside Omni-1 was robbed, when criminals used forged transport papers to access the facility, and escaped in an Omni-Trans transportship.

Tracking systems logged the transport's flight path into the eastern territories of Rubi-ka but lost sight of it. A recovery operation was deemed "non-cost effective", with resources instead being focused on Omni-Pol attempts to determine how such a security breach was allowed to occur.

Introduction of more detailed identification checks across the board are promised, with planned introduction to all Omni departments of greater requirements for ID checks in the future.

This is an outrage! It was bad enough when the shuttles were being shot down, now people are able to steal them!

Ouch. Trouser's is gunna have a wonderful time with that one.
    Wasn't me though.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

excellent, keep up the good work i'd say ^^
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Pev is only mad because that transport ship had a year's supply of donuts in it.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

This is indeed most unfortunate. My office cannot relay any details on the aforementioned cargo but the news report is correct is stating that the loss does fall within the scope of our acceptable loss policy. Omni-Trans will reward any employee who provides evidence leading the seizure of the stolen assets.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Lanforvi View Post
    Pev is only mad because that transport ship had a year's supply of donuts in it.
    I am extremely insulted by your comment, which suggests that I am not doing my job correctly.

Hey...those clanners need those donuts more than we do, they live in poverty after all...

hmmm, hunger...how can we use that as a weapon?

by starving yourself to death
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Hum... Time to equip the Newland Militia with new shuttles.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Good plan. If only I could find out who is going to have one to sell...
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister