Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guards

Guards

Looks like the guards on test have been Upgraded :P

In omni areas they all wear elite armor now and some places they have increased in amount, looks like someone listen to that guard killing Whine.

The harder the better
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

They are actually harder to kill too, or just changed the look?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

FC ought to toss a few Battlesuit-clad soldiers in too, if not for actual protection, but for atmosphere. =)
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Current System: lvl160 MA + UVC + HE = Unkillable Chat Spam

Ive seen MAs take down Omni Pol Supremes with little to no effort, the Guards need to be ALOT tougher anit that why they are meant to be guards................

Oh no, the guards are not that hard to kill.
    And I doubt an MA needs HE, if my enf can kill one I have no doubt a ma my level can.

Just more competition, rookie omni troops! :P
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

i think it's more of a plot thing, with the ICC in town omni-tek upgrades its military might which it keeps active, as a show of power
    and in case the ICC does something OT finds to be an act of war
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Originally posted by Vera
    Ive seen MAs take down Omni Pol Supremes with little to no effort, the Guards need to be ALOT tougher anit that why they are meant to be guards................
    Who the hell said anything about MAs? Any gimp can clear an entire city of guards, not just overrated MAs, Vera.

FC, raise guards to lvl 250, then put about 20 of them near every possible entrance to every city. Finally we might have a challenge.

Trust me these new guards are tough, but not tough enough :P
    I am a Tragic Figure

Hope they're harder to kill than the GM-controlled guards we ganked at ICC headquarters. Heh heh.

Actually, those guys had mega health, it took forever to beat them down But they only hit for 15.

--K

D'oh! Just when I get to the stage when guards start conning colors other than deep red they make them harder. Sigh...but its a good thing overall, but I think its more in response to the ICC then a gameplay issue.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Raadiance your right any proffession can take down a guard but i was using MAs as an example and for that matter any healing proffesion never even needs to sit to have a piece of the guards. Where the non healers might have to Sit every 10 mins to get back the 500 HP they lost from battling 7 guards

I can take down guards with my 180 engy with no pet it anit hard, but what do these guards protect us from?

The guards stronger at the galway castle then in Omni 1 Ent/Trade wouldnt it be the other way around, Your meant to Protect your main city with Strong Troops not out in some remote OP where no one or NPC ever goes

Originally posted by Raadiance

Who the hell said anything about MAs? Any gimp can clear an entire city of guards, not just overrated MAs, Vera.

FC, raise guards to lvl 250, then put about 20 of them near every possible entrance to every city. Finally we might have a challenge.
    just dont make the omni ent guards stronger =p

Jumped beside the Rhompa bar and see a Omni Male guard... (Red to me at lvl 200) and he really really Resist alot of calms =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Nieth
    i think it's more of a plot thing, with the ICC in town omni-tek upgrades its military might which it keeps active, as a show of power
    and in case the ICC does something OT finds to be an act of war
    Plot thing?

Huh?

I thought we were just supposed to level
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by Atremis
    FC ought to toss a few Battlesuit-clad soldiers in too, if not for actual protection, but for atmosphere. =)
    head out to the Omni domes near the south end of Avalon zone. u'll see several battlesuit guys wandering around there. before BS became immensely popular, i've gotten mission from there once or twice. it's the farthest point i can find on the map, for a lv40-50 trying to doing high reward missions. =)
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

I knew about the Avalon guards... Thing is, how many people typically find themselves way out there in the middle of bufu land?

B-Suit guards in Omni-1, I say!
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Originally posted by Atremis
    I knew about the Avalon guards... Thing is, how many people typically find themselves way out there in the middle of bufu land?

B-Suit guards in Omni-1, I say!
    Hell with that, B-suit Omni guards in the middle of TIR!

Just to keep the clan guys on their toes
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Sure, plonk a battalion of resource-chewers in the middle of Lag Central, start up mass-combat.

Perma-crash the Tir zone, why don't you
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Arrow

I seem to recall a certain clan trader coming to ent and sitting on top of the sign. Fixer hot, rrfe and stims were all he needed. 2 nice energy bracers of course. He stayed until his rrfe ran out, got his fixer hot refreshed by some omni.

Some people even pulled extra guards from north whompas and exits to OF, not that it did anything. I think he haggled himself once or twice.

Guards are too wimpy and often in the wrong places
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Nieth, why is your Sig so bad? It's so hard to distinguish what is your post and what is your sig. Change it. :P

Yay, you can kill tough guards. You're the king of everything. Yay for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast