Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Godzilla!

How about random attacks from the old db generals or notum/fiery/diamondine... not one at a time, all of them at ONCE!!!
    Early attack waves would consist on their adds and then their placeholders... and finally then they would come.
    Or even... a swarm of cultists invading borealis followed by faithfulls, followed by acolithes, followed by windcallers, folowed by.... you are getting the gist of the things but the final thing would be Hezak, a High LvL version of Khalum and Inobak rampaging.
    Or... a mantis invasion, following the same pattern, small mantises... then the breeder sized ones and finally a gigasized Queen is carried into the city by her caretakers.
    Or even mercs... All of then rampaging trough Borealis/Old Athens or around Rome Red. Just toss a high reflect or the biggest HP bar AO can have on those big bosses and there ya go fun random raids with no loot involved or if it is less than 50% chance on what they'd regularly drop.
    If you knew all that i know and only that, you'd know more than i do.

Boruto 220/27/70 Patroxius 220/23/xx Detrax 170/16/42 Rebimbas 150/20/42 Fodilhao 74/7/14

These are all great ideas. It does make the game feel more alive when random things like this happen; similar to Aliumz raiding Rome or wherever. Those things are awesome! I can remember when I was very new to the game on my advy wandering around blue exploring and then "blammo!"..frackin aliumz all over the d*** place. Made it fun and exciting..even though I got my arse handed to me several times..lol.

BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Bump for more Leetzilla raids in Bore.
    Bump for Leetzilla too!

It would be nice it the mob dropped an uber fr00b friendly item that anyone could wear (with the proper requirements met ofc).

Maybe the mob could spawn at random level (maybe 150+) so anyone could solo it.
    That would negate the need for a team to kill it.

I remember the giant Leet in Borealis not long ago.
    THAT was fun!

Oh ... have him/her/it drop a Leetzilla t-shirt or placard that says "I Killed Leetzilla"
    Last edited by Therrito; Feb 22nd, 2011 at 00:39:22.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011