Thread: 30 days free

30 days free

I just got an email saying I haven't played for 12 months, with the following message:

"To catch up with your friends and find out what has happened since you've been away, we are providing you with 30 days of free game play. As a returning player you will find your old characters, equipment and credits waiting for your return.

To take advantage of this offer, log in now to participate in the action and get reacquainted!
    Visit: https://register.funcom.com"

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to active the free time... can anyone clue me in?

Tried logging in as they said ?
    Afaik you're account won't be reactivated and paid until you said so, so I guess you won't get scammed for 15$ checking out.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

AFAIK you have to activate your account by paying for a month so basicly you get 60 days of gaming time for the price of one.
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Just send email to Support if youre having problems loggin in. =P

I also had the same problem, couldnt log in when they told im getting some free game time. There was some problem with my account or something.. cant remember now, but they fixed it and activated my account after i emailed.

Dont have to pay first.