Thread: Into which directory does one place their scripts?

Into which directory does one place their scripts?

Hey, the post title says it all...
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Written by Prince Swanzy, the "Prejudice"

1. Variables you can use in a script.
    %t - Name of target
    %m - Your nickname
    %f - Fighting Target
    %1 - variable 1, See example 3.
    /delay 1000 - delay next command in 1000 mili sec, which is 1 second.

You can also use social moves scripts in your cutom scripts. just type /help chat and you will see the list of social moves.

2. Making the scripts.

First of all, make a folder name "scripts" in your Anarchy online folder, the default folder is C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\

You can now use notepad to make the script. Save it first then rename it without extension. For example the saved text file of "PKill.TXT" should be rename to "PKill." So that you can call it directly from AO chat window. To call it you will simply type "/pkill"

Example 1 - PKill
    /pet attack
    /pet chat "Master %m's patience with you is over, %t! Prepare to die!"

The quotes is so that you can have space in your /pet chat. Same applies to renaming.

Example 2 - Peel
    /s Someone get this stupid %f off me!

Example 3 - LFG
    /s Level %1 %2 looking for experience hunters to group with! Send %m a tell please.

In AO you will type /lfg 15 Engineer
    And you will shout "Level 15 Engineer looking for experience hunters to hunt with! Send XXX a tell please."
    XXX been your nickname

Example 4 - Rename
    /pet rename "..78-XII Warbot"
    The 2 square you see is color codes. This make renaming your pet into a colored one much easier.

*** WARNING - Do not use the color codes with other variables in a script or you will CRASH AO. ***
    from The Workshop : http://www.virral.com/

(or http://www.virral.com/guide-scripts.html )

I have other, more useful scripts in use, but I didn't pick them up on this computer, and I don't have the links...

Basically, you can script "/whois" requests to Helpbot / Guildbot, do "/follow" scripts with a /tell to Team chat, etc...

thanks
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet