Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts about Battle Stations... (tl7)

Bs Is Phun; I Go And I Ap In A And Im Laik Pewpew Fartface, And The Ommers Go Wtf Lame Tit Die
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Well, filled with titlehunters It is kinda funny though, because sometimes they get so desperate that when im at like 10% hp they run after me into omni crowd and gets themselves killed ^_^ But I dont really go there for pvp, because it is filled with soldiers, and agents who AS, run. AS, run. AS, run. ANd when I die they get a well deserved title BS is also a part of AO's title inflation, wts that, would be kewl like back in time when you could sometimes guess a guy were good or not out of his title :P

But all in all, BS isn't that bad, and I use it for mah tokens, need more so I'll probobly get my ass whooped a time or two more inside there ;p
    Petteroes3 220/30 Enforcer
    Coontraband 219/22 Meta-Physicist
    Agendax 214/20 Agent
    Misterioso 174/14 Shade
    Velocita 150/20 Fixer

Veteran of Punk.

- Are you enjoying it?
    sometimes, but sometimes it gets too frustrating with pet mezzes.

- What professions seem balanced/overpowered?
    depends, as my only tl7 is an engi i wouldn't say soldiers or agents are overpowered, i would say keepers and enfos lol

-What new features would you like to see?
    different map layouts, don't necessarily need different game types

-What things would you like to see changed?
    nanite drains, give them lvl lock of 175 (ok sorry that isn't related to BS)
    don't let people engage in fights when the 50k heal is running on them which can happen for about 30 secs after being inserted.
    also don't let any human pets be mezzed! it is ridiculous
    remove titles altogether, or make a better system (e.g. you don't only get points from people in your range)

-Do you think mechs/turrets were a nice addition?
    yes, it gives a job for people that hate pvp / have gimped equip and keep dying.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Flexy View Post
    Well, filled with titlehunters It is kinda funny though, because sometimes they get so desperate that when im at like 10% hp they run after me into omni crowd and gets themselves killed ^_^ But I dont really go there for pvp, because it is filled with soldiers, and agents who AS, run. AS, run. AS, run. ANd when I die they get a well deserved title BS is also a part of AO's title inflation, wts that, would be kewl like back in time when you could sometimes guess a guy were good or not out of his title :P

But all in all, BS isn't that bad, and I use it for mah tokens, need more so I'll probobly get my ass whooped a time or two more inside there ;p
    back when u were lvl 10?
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    "Sorry for healing you, you're a clan ganker. I won't heal you anymore."

What a scrub.
    Ah, yes.

I remember that, you was very angry and claiming we were on the same side. Some people arent worth healing.

To rectify a little bit, we are not on the same side. You want to go your own way at whim, change oppinion and create as much drama along the way as possible. Bad reaction is still reaction I guess.

To repeat, we will never be on the same side Adamentium. Your temporary goal will sometimes be the same as my goal, but that doesnt make us share side. Your hunger for being in the spotlight whatever the cost, not being able to see any fault in your own behavior and total disregard of other people's oppinions makes it impossible for me to have any dealings with you at all.

You are fun, since you want to break the unwritten rules that are established and accepted by the majority, but you also want the protection the unwritten rules grant. If you in a moment of clarity manages to look outside your own navel, you might discover the hilarity of this.

Well, you fell off my ignore list ingame, and somehow the same happened on forums. I'll fix it here too.

Quote Originally Posted by dockwagon View Post

Neuts making a choice which side that they will support, only able to change it every month.

sorry but i gotta say something, you do know BOTH sides have ALOT of people which only comes when their side is winning? and if they lose they dont bother coming? why dont you take on THOSE instead of just coming up with stuff like this for us neuts i got 90% of the people telling me if they could just switchs sides and go on the winning one they would do it, not because you cant and your jealouse of it it means you have the right to say something like we should choose for a month, you want me to choose a side? ok bring me my token board and a nice tower fiels, then ill choose a side.

im neutral, i stuck with omni 99% of the time since BS came live, in the last month before 17.4 was SUPPOSED to be live, clans won ALOT, and i mean really alot, compared to before

how many times i went clan? about once for 2-3 games because clan friends was there and wanted me to play with them, thats it, clans are owning us, i still stay omni

not every neut does it but some does, we lack high towers, we got jack **** for boards, sure the new one is great and thx for that but does not compare.

going anywhere we want to go is about the only advantage of being neutral, and now because we *can* gain more VPs then you because of being neutral you want us to pick a side for a month and crap? get real, if you want me to be STUCK with a side and i cant do anything about it, then give me the same items you guys have acess to, if not, leave us freaking alone, or better yet give us our own BS side, who wants to wait for 6 neutral to start a match? anyone? hm? thought so

so leave us be, its how neutrals are, its what we CAN do, and people already flame us too much about side crap

sorry for the rant, but when it comes to neutrals and BS im like that

ill say it one more time, you want us to choose a side? fine, no problem with that, give us the same items. if not, you know where you can go.

you never play clan when im there h888=(

Quote Originally Posted by Ssencookie View Post
    you never play clan when im there h888=(

because there is just 0 reason for me to go clan, regardless of if they win or not, cause i couldnt care less

i was playing clan alot a back while when alot of drama happened, now im just playing omni no matter what and minding my own business, 99% of the people on clan side are people i want to kill, why would i go WITH them, and on omni side i fought with these guys for months, raided with them pvped with them in city, teaming them, why would i want to KILL them? i mean, hello. i feel bad for shooting bullets at over half of them when i go clan lol, :P

- Are you enjoying it?
    I've doing bs a lot latley again,so yea a bit fun again.Most of the reason is that im tired of waiting in city for flaggs.

- What professions seem balanced/overpowered?
    Shades

- What new features would you like to see?
    Togafix Shield(Infinity blocks)

- What things would you like to see changed?
    BS and city pvp back.

- Do you think mechs/turrets were a nice addition?
    Yes,they made bs enjoyable.
    Togafix 320 Fixer

Casting NCU

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    because there is just 0 reason for me to go clan, regardless of if they win or not, cause i couldnt care less

i was playing clan alot a back while when alot of drama happened, now im just playing omni no matter what and minding my own business, 99% of the people on clan side are people i want to kill, why would i go WITH them, and on omni side i fought with these guys for months, raided with them pvped with them in city, teaming them, why would i want to KILL them? i mean, hello. i feel bad for shooting bullets at over half of them when i go clan lol, :P
    You sed you play clan when ur frands are on.
    And itz liek u sed im no frand.
    Dis hurt inside

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    and on omni side i fought with these guys for months, raided with them pvped with them in city, teaming them, why would i want to KILL them? i mean, hello. i feel bad for shooting bullets at over half of them when i go clan lol, :P

neutral
    adj
    4: not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or
    contest

while I know how the clan stance on neutrals is, I think we should be pushing for 201+ side application forms.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Quote Originally Posted by leechwagon View Post
    Ah, yes.

I remember that, you was very angry and claiming we were on the same side. Some people arent worth healing.

To rectify a little bit, we are not on the same side. You want to go your own way at whim, change oppinion and create as much drama along the way as possible. Bad reaction is still reaction I guess.

To repeat, we will never be on the same side Adamentium. Your temporary goal will sometimes be the same as my goal, but that doesnt make us share side. Your hunger for being in the spotlight whatever the cost, not being able to see any fault in your own behavior and total disregard of other people's oppinions makes it impossible for me to have any dealings with you at all.

You are fun, since you want to break the unwritten rules that are established and accepted by the majority, but you also want the protection the unwritten rules grant. If you in a moment of clarity manages to look outside your own navel, you might discover the hilarity of this.

Well, you fell off my ignore list ingame, and somehow the same happened on forums. I'll fix it here too.
    Well, I'm almost confident that unless they know the doctor personally almost everyone will not expect a heal from a doctor. But, I mean, if you knew he needed one, but didn't give him one to prove some sort of point of morality in your own eyes, then yes, I believe you are, as Adam called you.. a scrub.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    neutral
    adj
    4: not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or
    contest

while I know how the clan stance on neutrals is, I think we should be pushing for 201+ side application forms.
    Zzzz...

Most don't even realise I'm neut when I team with them.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    Well, I'm almost confident that unless they know the doctor personally almost everyone will not expect a heal from a doctor. But, I mean, if you knew he needed one, but didn't give him one to prove some sort of point of morality in your own eyes, then yes, I believe you are, as Adam called you.. a scrub.
    See part about navel. This is the reason why you and the other 2 stooges are laughed upon and called kids. Not by your age, but by the logic of a 6 year old.

You can break the rules, wreak havoc, but if the consequences come back to you, it's time for either tears of shouting.

Truly amusing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by leechwagon View Post
    See part about navel. This is the reason why you and the other 2 stooges are laughed upon and called kids. Not by your age, but by the logic of a 6 year old.

You can break the rules, wreak havoc, but if the consequences come back to you, it's time for either tears of shouting.

All I took it as was that you didn't heal me because you were too busy leeching!
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dockwagon View Post

in the end you are the imoral narrow minded junk, that takes this game too seriously

please go do what needs to be done and join your god.

And - if I'm to respond seriously - I could care less if you heal me in a battlestation. But, you sending me a tell, apologizing for healing me, rubbing it in my face, was childish. That's the 6 year old logic right there - sending a tell to prove some sort of point that you are better than me, because you healed me in something that we are both fighting the same people for. Any way you turn it - you're a scrub.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    And - if I'm to respond seriously - I could care less if you heal me in a battlestation. But, you sending me a tell, apologizing for healing me, rubbing it in my face, was childish. That's the 6 year old logic right there - sending a tell to prove some sort of point that you are better than me, because you healed me in something that we are both fighting the same people for. Any way you turn it - you're a scrub.
    shut up really, just shut up.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlebien View Post
    shut up really, just shut up.
    don't you have fish near you

EAT YER FISH SMELLY BASTAGE

Quote:Originally Posted by Adamentium

Yes, I did a mistake. I healed karelino or what his name is. I apologised since I didnt realise who he was during the fight.

As I've stated, we wont be on the same side, even if our goals is to win battlestation probably was the same.

And yes adam, I am better than you. I've been your offiser, and I've never seen you exceel at anything. Be it tanking, follow simple raid orders or pvp-ing. I've felt your alpha when we tried to pvp. Everything was mediocre, except your skill to create drama. There you are good. Not top notch, but neither mediocre.

I've also seen your bragging pvp video, where the three stooges needed to be 3 people to attack one person which thought he was kinda safe among clans. I've also seen enforcer do the same thing alone, except they were alone and killed people who expected them to attack.

But keep on calling me a scrub, you will still be mediocre and a drama monger :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast