Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts about Battle Stations... (tl7)

Quote Originally Posted by LordChubz View Post
    i dont die fast :x most of the time
    You did to Karlino!
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I hear that germans eat people.
    Don't worry, they're a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff View Post
    wrong. staying in mech is not safe at all, it's by far easier to keep someone from unmeching, farming three bazooka hits on em, and have eventually a bunch of meched buddies take him down.

experienced title farmers stay on foot all the time, just watch em
    or you mech at a zone platform, zone to the other side, fire of a special or three, and zone back before anyone can do much damage to you. All the while, you have no chance of getting rooted or stunned or snared there, and also very little chance of being alphad.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

i find it funny how worst title farmers are the first ones to express their hate of title farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssencookie View Post
    i find it funny how worst title farmers are the first ones to express their hate of title farming.
    i find it funny how the worst title farmes are the first one to express that they think title farmers are the the first to express their hate of title farming ;P.

<3 you ssen, but you have no room to talk

I AM FARMER.
    I LIEK TITLES.
    I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH TITLEFARMING.
    BUT PLEASE TITLEFARMERS STOP LIENG ABOUT NOT TITLEFARMING.

Did i get my point across?^^

Are you enjoying it?
    For the most part sure. I love how there are no backyards... Sure there is an exit at Mid, but it's non-stop pvp. To me battlestations are only fun with you do them with your friends.

What professions seem balanced/overpowered?
    I think for the most part FC has tried to balance the professions, but not balance pvp as it's entirety. The best days this game has seen (balance wise) was Pre-SL, where there were no perks/SB's/Research/OS. etc... The only profession I think is retarded is agent ^^. Also the crat stun is funny, and should be looked at by FC.

What new features would you like to see?
    Different Battlestation maps, and a window where you can see who killed who.

What things would you like to see changed?
    Make titles gainable through teams, or disable them completely in the BS. On several occasions I've seen agents camp B, and unsneak only when there is someone in their title range. I even had tells from people saying they were coming after my title In general I would love FC to encourage team work in pvp, and not have people scattered throughout the BS looking for a title.

Do you think mechs/turrets were a nice addition?

Sure. I also want to say to the people suggesting that Mechs should have a special for infantry: NO :P You can only carry 3 rockets for a reason.
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

Battle Station is a joke and a waste of time. Full of title farmers, spawncampers and children. It's alweays the same monotonous playfield. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Entventurer View Post
    Shades are OP
    LMFAO...... tell me u weren't serious when you wrote this. Have u ever tried to pvp with a shade?
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)

in general, no, I hate the battlestation. Reason, im just not a major pvp lover. I have been on the battlestation and gotten into some good fights, won some, lost some, but in the end i just need vp.

farmed 18k in LE missions and total time expended was close to 50 hours, decided for my other ofab sword i would hit the station. Got my VP and now I hit it for 1 run every so often because my MP needs a nano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn
    Nah, the general perception of Adventurers in AO is that we're a DD profession with fur.
    Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 13.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    LMFAO...... tell me u weren't serious when you wrote this. Have u ever tried to pvp with a shade?
    *Rolleyes*
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

We MA's are way OP too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    Are you enjoying it?
    Yes. Farmed all the VP's I needed for the near future but still pop in the odd time for some fun.
    What professions seem overpowered?
    Soldiers, they are mobile APT's with better damage....NERF!
    Doc's are annoying, healing someone you could have killed about 5 times in a row and just having to give up (wtb all friendly nano's and perks self only on BS)
    More time in buff room
    Nerf concealment to 0 so people cant come ont BS and sneak the while thing unless they see someone they can farm some title points off of....
    Fix all bugs...
    Take Bio perkline away from Advy's and beef it up or fix it from the nerf.
    Yes, more strategie and lets gimps that havent been farming massively expensive and rare stuff for years a chance to be of use to their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordplayer View Post
    Doc's are annoying, healing someone you could have killed about 5 times in a row and just having to give up (wtb all friendly nano's and perks self only on BS.
    How about killing the doctor? It's really not that hard to most profs.

Personally I enjoy BS - but I'd like more team play. All this score board thing and titles gained in team won't fix it I think. A team needs to be moving together, and as long as the game gives the individual an incentive to chase people to kill them rather than stand you ground and defend a CP, then team play PvP won't work.
    Last edited by Avari; Jun 9th, 2007 at 09:57:45.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Doc's are annoying, healing someone you could have killed about 5 times in a row and just having to give up (wtb all friendly nano's and perks self only on BS)
    That's how a doctor was meant to be played... can't believe you actually suggested that...

Siggied.
    Dr. "Jilien" Weaver
    TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja
    docs have a 750 dot while keeping AS...

Are you enjoying it?

In even matches it's fun. When one side is overpowered it's boring.

They seem all balanced to me. Advies are always powerful, but it adds to the game that some profession can blitz cap points through defence. Without it it would become too static.

I play a doctor, and I like that we got two professions that can cripple our defence, ie 50% heal debuff. But I'd like to give the debuff to someone else than advie. NT perhaps?
    Bottom line with doctor, we can either totally rock or be instagnaked. It depends on what supports us and what foes we meet. For me that's balance :-)

Ofab upgrades buyable by vp's. To pvp for armor and then pvm (LE mish) for it doesnt seem right.
    More maps

Instakilling of teleport farmers, both sides ofcourse. When one side control the other side teleports it's incredible boring. Dont know how this could be controlled though, since clever players will find a loophole

Neuts making a choice which side that they will support, only able to change it every month.

More balance to nemesis nanos

Yes, adds a bit strategy. It's fun to tear down fortified enemies.
    Last edited by dockwagon; Jun 10th, 2007 at 01:41:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    How about killing the doctor? It's really not that hard to most profs.
    Easier said then done, funny how us overpowered Keepers have difficulties killing what most profs can isent it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    That's how a doctor was meant to be played... can't believe you actually suggested that...
    Congratulations on taking a light hearted joke too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dockwagon View Post
    Are you enjoying it?

In even matches it's fun. When one side is overpowered it's boring.

They seem all balanced to me. Advies are always powerful, but it adds to the game that some profession can blitz cap points through defence. Without it it would become too static.

I play a doctor, and I like that we got two professions that can cripple our defence, ie 50% heal debuff. But I'd like to give the debuff to someone else than advie. NT perhaps?
    Bottom line with doctor, we can either totally rock or be instagnaked. It depends on what supports us and what foes we meet. For me that's balance :-)

Ofab upgrades buyable by vp's. To pvp for armor and then pvm (LE mish) for it doesnt seem right.
    More maps

Instakilling of teleport farmers, both sides ofcourse. When one side control the other side teleports it's incredible boring. Dont know how this could be controlled though, since clever players will find a loophole

Neuts making a choice which side that they will support, only able to change it every month.

More balance to nemesis nanos

Yes, adds a bit strategy. It's fun to tear down fortified enemies.
    "Sorry for healing you, you're a clan ganker. I won't heal you anymore."

What a scrub.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    "Sorry for healing you, you're a clan ganker. I won't heal you anymore."

What a scrub.
    You gank clans?!
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast