Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new forum for the WHINERS

new forum for the WHINERS

you know they should have a whiners forum so that the PVP forum can be free of them once and for all
    all the NERF this NERF that is getting really boring and should have its own place so i dont have to see it and dont have to go there
    bulletin board> gameplay>NERF this pls cause i cant beat him blah blah blah

im really sorry guys but i picked my chars for pvp i knew after playing a doc for a bit that she would be good at pvp and i took over my boyfriends trader cause we found out at the start of the game they were good at pvp
    GOD im whining about whiners does that make me a bigger whiner
    very round logic there
    /rant off

hehe Polgra. Thumbs up.
    ~Lone

Polly for president!

10 things i want to be nerfed

1: PvP forums
    2: LAG
    3: Whiners
    4: Item Lost
    5: Crashes
    6: Exploits
    7: Cloudeh
    8: High lvl boredoom
    9: Camping
    10: Unexplained banning.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: 10 things i want to be nerfed

Originally posted by Julia
    1: PvP forums
    2: LAG
    3: Whiners
    4: Item Lost
    5: Crashes
    6: Exploits
    7: Cloudeh
    8: High lvl boredoom
    9: Camping
    10: Unexplained banning.
    I agree with #7

I mean i dont play anymore.. but damn.. not all of us are lucky enough to have Funcom make our classes pvp gods.. Who would have though. people choosing doctors and traders over soldiers and enforcers to pvp with?

it is in peoples nature to whine. those of you on the top of the food chain call it whining. $100 says you would be in the same position as us if you werent playing such a fun pvp class.

i know this is sort of un related but what if your boss gave your freind a raise, and you work just as hard as him.. then you complain about it. but the rest of your co-workers throw rotten tomatoes at you because your a whiner.. in your eyes your just sticking up for yourself and trying to defend all that you have worked for.

think the analogy I made that even Cz responded to was..

"A United States Marine with a BFG walks into a hospital, and get his ass promplty handed to him by the doc, the same marine.. now pissed that he got owned by a doc. goes to Sears where the Tellar promptly kicks his ass"

i mean its all in good fun. Noer and Polgra you cannot claim to never have defended your class, or called nerf on others.. because i have heard noer say it... and i doubt polgra is perfect.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Sep 5th, 2002 at 19:38:09.

lol 6 people posted, 5 had a laugh.
    ~Lone

haha nerf whiners, now thats one nerf i can support ^^ polly
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    I mean i dont play anymore.. but damn.. not all of us are lucky enough to have Funcom make our classes pvp gods.. Who would have though. people choosing doctors and traders over soldiers and enforcers to pvp with?

it is in peoples nature to whine. those of you on the top of the food chain call it whining. $100 says you would be in the same position as us if you werent playing such a fun pvp class.

Here here! Nothinman pretty much sums it up...I'm an MA...i'm one of the top of the food chains, i know, i know...why am I here, then?

Because i'm tired of seeing Soldiers -who used to be good at pvp- getting ripped apart by every proff and mob on rubi-ka. Same with NTs...and Engineers...crats..the list goes on. something needs to be done to help balance the classes, if that means nerfing MAs UVC in pvp, then so be it. THERE... I SAID IT. you ghey traders and docs may begin flaming now, again, because i already said what your probably all thinking. So be it.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Re: new forum for the WHINERS

Originally posted by polgra

GOD im whining about whiners does that make me a bigger whiner
    No, that makes you a Meta-Whiner, which is much cooler.

Regular whiners will now beg you for buffs .
    Rogoff AKA Mr. Brumble - 59 Omni Bureaucrat (RK2)
    Goodz 55 Fixer, (RK2)
    Goodzz 25 MP - Afrolicious, freaky and habit-forming

Mercinax: "/me casts afro containment field on Goodzz"

hehe everyone whines.. people whine about camelot.. people whine they are nerfed.. poeple whine for nerfs.

people whine when they die, they even whine when they win.

some of oyu should just quit.. when you get bored you whine ( me ) and then it just spirals from there.

think about it for a sec.

when you have your heavy coat, dragon armour, viral eggs. scopes.. lvl 200 blah blah, there is nothing left to make you better except for funcom, so what do people do? they come here and *****.. because thats all they have left to do.

my .02c

YAY Polgra!

And nerf nothingman from theese forums if he aint playing anymore.

(Hey Pol, coming back soon? We miss you.)
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Cudus, I pay for AO.. so thus i get to post on these forums. in November I will no longer be able to post here. until then you have to deal with me :P

noer cant lock me outta these forums :P

Originally posted by Element

Because i'm tired of seeing Soldiers -who used to be good at pvp- getting ripped apart by every proff and mob on rubi-ka. Same with NTs...and Engineers...crats..the list goes on.
    actually the list ends there

Hmmm

Well I am a blonde neutral adventurer, so that means I am hopelessly average. It also means I cannot be nerfed because there nothing left for you to Nerf! :P

(hey wait..um...*presses delete repeatedly AFTER posting* sigh

But as for this forum I want to be nerfed because so many people get to whine and complain about this that and the other (including getting nerfed), and since am happy, that means I have nothing to whine about, I feel left out...sigh

I also want to be nerfed because Nerf toys are soft and never hurt anyone
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Catalyste

I also want to be nerfed because Nerf toys are soft and never hurt anyone
    LIAR!!!!!!!!

I should add Nothingman on my nerf list and ebay. Ah also will have to rename into 12 things i want to be nerfed.

I always wonder how gimped soldiers walk around with highest titles when i could just kill 2 lvl 200 soldiers alone....

Soldiers are great for mass combat we are suck in it we dont get any kills we are target number one our heals take ages to execute when is lag and so on... While soldiers suckes at duel doctor rules at them but no oen duels doctors...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

you have to look at things overall.. I am level 200, with draong armour 15% scope, VT egg pads.. i have pretty mcuh every uber item in the game. and i know what i am doing..

so yeah occasionally i get kills in mass pvp. most of the soldiers with title got them ages ago.. I got 95% of my pvp points months and months ago.. alphaing people in camelot and in 2ho.

nowadays theres an assload of people with alpha strike guns.. hell an ithika can out alpha a soldier if you got a good scope.

woot a meta_whiner
    how much shall i charge?
    i dont think ive asked for a NERF on anything ever. and dont understand why people just cant play the game

just deal with it if you cant beat them or dont have the stuff

i dont have all the best stuff but i play my chars cause i know what there good at and enjoy playing them =)
    its like a car if you dont like it, change it dont try to change other peoples to suit your own thats just way to selfish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast