Thread: Needed: A Few Good People

Needed: A Few Good People

Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations is under reconstruction and looking for a slow expansion.

We are a close-knit organization focusing primarily on our members and their needs. We've survived almost a year of successful existence and change. Our Org. is multi functional and caters to a variety of gameplay through our different departments.

I am especialy looking for a few RP oriented people to help get my diplomecy dept. (Howling Wolves) off the ground. Applicants (for Howling Wolf) will be politicly minded, up-to-date on current events and Omni Law, and have a keen understanding that even though BWO is run as a democracy, Omni-Tek is a BUSINESS that we are employees of, not a "governing form" that we as the people control.

Please Check the website (above) for our Charter and Departments, some changes have not been updated to the site. Contact myself, Swiftmind (VP) or Seignior(General of Howling Wolf) for employment.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Had some responses, looking for more, we also need a commanding officer for my Intel Dept.

Go BWO!!!

The yellow links cant be seen on the white background of the website.

Iam intrested in this i hope the staff is nice lol =) a nice position am i intrested in iam tiered of working uyp agani and again all the orgs now a days is falling apart

Interesting....thank you for the input Emiko however I can see the yellow fine, I can see how it could be a bit ackward on the eyes, However we no longer have a webdesigner so if you would like to help I would be most greatfull.

BTW what's that little arrow thingy that apeared next to the subject line?

Oh yeah and there is a black dot on the envelope on the side of the thread, what is that....Oh Boy I'm confused :/
    Last edited by Dragon Falcour; Oct 8th, 2002 at 00:34:41.

Command positions are available ( to those who are fitting) I encourage you to join us today to help start a series of events that will lead us into a new tomorrow.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Originally posted by Dragon Falcour
    Interesting....thank you for the input Emiko however I can see the yellow fine, I can see how it could be a bit ackward on the eyes, However we no longer have a webdesigner so if you would like to help I would be most greatfull.

BTW what's that little arrow thingy that apeared next to the subject line?

Oh yeah and there is a black dot on the envelope on the side of the thread, what is that....Oh Boy I'm confused :/
    I might be interested, drop me an email with what you got in mind.

Greetings all those interested.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi. If dfal isnt answering back, you can always give me a /tell. I meet with most of the people interested in joining anyway.
    Last edited by Swiftmind; Nov 4th, 2002 at 03:48:56.