Thread: How about a duel tourney with 100-200 mil cred reward?

How about a duel tourney with 100-200 mil cred reward?

Just wondering if this idea interests anyone:

10 mil creds entry fee, winner wins the pot. So lets say if 10 people show up, then winner wins 100 mil. For a larger showing, we can split the pot 70/30 between winner and 2nd, so if 20 people show up then winner wins 140 mil and 2nd wins 60 mil.

Anyone at the tournament can place bids on the participants at the start of the tournament. Any money going into this bid will be split between the 1st and 2nd finishers of the tourney.

And if this kinda thing is already happening.. let me know where and when

Half

Sounds like a fun idea. Unfortunately, I don't have high level trader or doc :P

*Sorry about posting just couldn't resist

U'd have to set strict requirements.......otherwise it'd be GA4 fixers......docs.....and MA's winning.....

and of course gunandahalf
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

yeah would be funny to see a tourny full of docs ma's and GA4 fixers dueling for 45 mins per fight... woooot...

maybe throw a trader in there for fun too!

Originally posted by Nothinman
    yeah would be funny to see a tourny full of docs ma's and GA4 fixers dueling for 45 mins per fight... woooot...

maybe throw a trader in there for fun too!

hey and we have also have a winny soldier in there there too

Dont forget me.

The idea is good but, Only the insane would enter.

Self buffed? D: hehee.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Therpest

hey and we have also have a winny soldier in there there too
    and maybe a trolling flamer too? that would be nice :P

Im here!

Hello!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by SolyHhit
    U'd have to set strict requirements.......otherwise it'd be GA4 fixers......docs.....and MA's winning.....

and of course gunandahalf
    lol.. hmm how about a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 with 1 prof per team restriction? That should make the fight more interesting.

Originally posted by Cloudeh

Self buffed? D: hehee.
    Come with as many buffs as you can hold

For those that feel 10 mil entrace fee is too weak, how about 30 mil per participant/team? 10 entries = 300 mil prize.

Just tossing around some ideas while I take a 10 min break from team missions

Half

Consider me signed up.

I think 2 v 2 or 3 on 3 would be a lot more interesting than single fights that dont end. Not sure if the profession restrictions/team would be needed or not.

Oh yeah, and um....i dont HAVE 30 mil cr so perhaps something a tad more reasonable.

And give me a tell when organizing this half i'm sure i can round up some people.

I've been thinking this over and I'm decided to run one tournament this Saturday in the hope bar around 7 pm EST. To encourage a large tournout I think a lower entry fee of 1 mil should do it. I will throw in 5 mil to the pot so the winner will walk away with a bigger stash. It will be a 2 vs 2 tournament, outside buffs allowed. Let me know what you guys think. Btw Abid, thanks for the support

Half