Thread: Allow people get ql 250 + Vision Enhancers

Allow people get ql 250 + Vision Enhancers

I am doctor just started this game about month ago unfortunatly after funcom decided to take out low light targetting scopes. I am now finally at the level which I can choose a weapon so I went to several high lv doctor and asked them about there choice in weapon. I at first wanted go with shotgun as seems logical choice IP wise for doctor but repeatly told that the new scopes do not offer the critical % needed for this. So basically I end up stuck picking weapon like X-3 because I need go off my minimal damage and not critical %. I can see how taking old scopes out of the game and only allowing the new ones go up 8% can cause a lot unbalance pvp wise or even pvm. This makes gameplay for a person coming into game rather unfair and discouraging. Would be nice see ql 250+ vision enhancers sometime soon.

With a Perception requirement that's through the roof?

Be careful what you wish for.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Advs can buff perception by almost 800, I bet an adv could get 1600+ perception (need to be lvl 170 for the highest one)
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Its possible to get at higher lvs. That could actually be part of the benefit of reaching higher lvs. At my current lv though with ql 200 preception implants and adv buff I can equip well over ql 250 scope. I'm lv 138 btw. I think kinda goofy I could be using same scope since probably lv 110 up till i'm lv 200.

You really need to be level 200 before you start pvping.

Docs heal in PvM.

Don't bother with a weapon until you hit level 195+.

I spent only had to raise my percep by 100 points to get my ql250 scope on. I got no doubts i could get a ql400 on if i got ahold of one.

Adv buff adds 600(170+ level)
    fixer buff adds 130
    imps add roughly 210

means i only need 560 more to get 1500 precep. Now figure in that my base from abilities is roughly 120. I need to increase precep only 440 points. Doable by any prof.

and modifiers are not subject to the same OE laws as everything else. So if you only had 560 percep normally it wouldn'y matter you are OE in the 75% range
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix