Thread: New rules for Newland City militia

New rules for Newland City militia

Greetings,

As some of you have noticied the Newland Militia Guard have attacked each other, several times, since they received their new Total Mirror Shield nanoprograms.
    This is in direct application of their directive, wich is to send anyone harming someone else to reclaim. The exception being the weapon damage they deliver to an offender. The deflection shields zapping anyone attack them is not entering the exception and the other guards will try then to send the one who did "reflect damage" to reclaim.
    Unfortunatly they are quickly replaced and replacement guards having no input will engage "offending" guards.

Until General Hekkat have a look at this, I'm going to add a new directive. The directive is the following: "I'm gonna give gunishment in a back alley to any guard acting this dense then you're going back on the street with my boot in you ass!" taking effect today as 6 guards have been forcebly reclaimed.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice safe day in Newland.

Vincent "Boltgun" Delage
    Newland City Council, Defense minister
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I've heard that there are some well trained Unicorn guards available for service.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver View Post
    I've heard that there are some well trained Unicorn guards available for service.
    Not until they learn better insults. And are fired.

Edit: And make them wear tutus.
    Edit edit : And a "spank me" sign on their bank.
    Last edited by Boltgun; May 25th, 2007 at 19:56:45.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I must say, Newland seems a lot less safe these days. Every time I go there, the guards are rioting and killing each other! Has your pie-vending machine been on the fritz or something?

((sending a bot up against the Party Mixer, then /terminating the bot so the guards start pounding the mixer, then firing off Nullspace Disruptor, FTW!!!))

I admire your work, Minister Delage. But I must agree with Ms. Nevver on the Unicorns. They would be much better at claim... uh... blai... blame...ing each other... than your guards. Yeah. Thats it.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

While we appriciate the suggestion of our neighbors to the south, the buisness of the Newland City Millitia is up to General Hekkat first and Boltgun second. While we work our hardest to make sure that Newland is safe for all travelers of all alignments, issues sometimes arise when those same travelers decide to come into town and cause trouble and take advantage of the militia's senstive... sense of civic danger.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I never did understand why people would cause trouble with the guards, but I suppose it's up to the Mayor and his/her people to decide what action is appropriate.
    Hopefully that includes handing these cretins over to their respective security forces, reclaim is such a nice tool.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Betting

I think this is a great oppurtunity for a new betting pool. Which Guard wil die first?
    any bookies around?

Quote Originally Posted by 2269mav View Post
    I think this is a great oppurtunity for a new betting pool. Which Guard wil die first?
    any bookies around?
    "Newland Militia Guard" did first. Followed by his relative "Newland Militia Guard" and "Newland Militia Guard". "Newland Militia Guard" too so did "Newland Militia Guard"...
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Personally, I believe the only two dangers of the guards shooting each other are the fact they are distracted from their original duty and purpose, as well as possibly catching people in the crossfire.

One thing i will say about it, its great entertainment!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment