Thread: You're walking down a street...

You're walking down a street...

You're walking down a street when a sudden gust of wind picks up begins to blow papers and garbage around at your feet.

One particular piece of paper loops up off of the ground and strikes you in the chest. Before you brush the paper aside you realize it's an Omni-Tek business card. Curious, you begin to read the card.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni-Tek Business Card
    Omni-Trans
    Omni-Tek Transportation and Shipping Department

Sotto Mahoney
    Director of Operations

Omni-Trans Headquarters
    Trader District, Omni-1
    Rubi-Ka
    Comm.:815.3442-40
    Meetings by Appointment Only
    "Omni-Trans? Here? Interesting" you think to yourself as you turn the card over and realize that there is something handwritten on the back of the card.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Writing

Meet me at Neuters 'R Us tonight at Midnight.

-Sotto
    This Mahoney Character must be up to some shady business; what other then No Good can an Omni be up to in Neutral territory so late at night. It might not be such a bad idea to drop by and see what's up.

Thirsty Thursday at Neuters 'R Us!

You, yes YOU! You're Invited to Neuters 'R Us tonight at 8pm EDT (5pm PDT, 00:00 GMT) for a casual RolePlaying get together. Omni-Tek, The Clans and The Neutrals should all be represented.

Enjoy stimulating political discussions!

Catch up the latest Rubi-Kan News!

Make a name for yourself in Roleplaying Community!

New to RP? Not sure how to get started? Just drop on by! One of the many verteran Roleplayers would be happy to show you the ropes!

Contact me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Trousers; Dec 17th, 2008 at 16:37:56.

((Attention this event is postponed until 06 June due to unforeseen RL Events. Feel free to still drop by Neuters ‘R Us to socialize!))

You're walking down a street when a sudden gust of wind picks up begins to blow papers and garbage around at your feet.

One particular piece of paper loops up off of the ground and strikes you in the chest. Before you brush the paper aside you realize it's a promotional flyer. Curious, you begin to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Promotional Flyer
    _

X____X____X

Hot
    Live
    Opifex
    Girls

Every Night only at Heads or Tails!
    Omni-1’s premiere Gentlemen’s Club!

Ladies, Looking for a fun time?
    Visit the loft for Omni-Tek’s sexiest singles!

Weird and Wild fun in the basement with:
    “The Atrox Attraction”

No one under 18 Admitted.
    Omni-Tek Executive VIP Clearance is REQUIRED.
    [size=6]
    _
    _
    Intrigued, yet also deeply disturbed you realize there is something written on the back of the flyer in what appears to be a mixtures of mud, spittle and … poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgusting Writting
    OmgZ, u r the l@m3st nd \/\/3 \/\/i11s|-|0w u \/\/3 r the b35+35t! thUr5d@y n1t3 @t |\|3Ut3rz b th@r 0r b 1@m3!
    A rough translation makes it seem like some leets are in a provocative mood and calling someone out, other leets perhaps? You get the impression it’s happening Thursday night at Neuters ‘R Us. Angry leets do strike you as more appealing then an Atrox in a Thong so you might check it out.

Thursday Night RolePlay at Neuters 'R Us!
    This Week’s Theme: Leet Fight Club

You, yes YOU! You're Invited to Neuters 'R Us tonight at 6pm EDT (3pm PDT, 22:00 GMT) for a casual RolePlaying get together. Omni-Tek, The Clans and The Neutrals should all be represented.

New to RP? Not sure how to get started? Just drop on by! One of the many verteran Roleplayers would be happy to show you the ropes!

Last edited by Trousers; Dec 17th, 2008 at 16:37:45.

Postponed

[[This event has to be postponed due to RL issues. We are sorry for the delay, but things came up. We due plan on having the event just at a later date. We will inform everyone as to when the new date has been set. Thanks to all who offered to help. ]]

~Cylie
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

You're walking down a street when you notice a small NCU memory that has been discarded, lying next to a gutter. Dirty and slightly soiled it appears to be a standard-issue Omni-Com Message Chip. Curious as you are, you insert into your deck and are thrilled to find the message not encrypted at all. With an childish zeal you push the play button.

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Fuzzy Audio Recording

*Static*

*Tap*

****, I hate these things... Yo, Chubby! ...

It's Tom. Listen, I tried to call you but your com still isn't working so I figured I try to leave you a message in your locker ...

I got your results back from your automatic weapons test ...

All I say say is God *static* you *static*ing suck, man. I want your *static* out on the range Thursday! ...

*Tap*

I think this recorder is *static*ed up or something, so I got to cut this short. I'm going to going to Neuters for a Midnight drink on Thursday. If your scores improve, drop by. If not don't bother showing your *static* lousy *static* good for nothing *static*

*static*
    "That was odd." you think to yourself as you eject the chip and toss it back to the ground.

You, yes YOU! You're Invited to Neuters 'R Us tonight at 8pm EDT (5pm PDT, 00:00 GMT) for a casual RolePlaying get together. Omni-Tek, The Clans and The Neutrals should all be represented.

Last edited by Trousers; Dec 17th, 2008 at 16:37:35.

You're walking down a street when you notice a flyer of a cartoon gofle rolling on the floor laughing. intrigued by such a sight a you approach and examine it closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Gofle Flyer

Are You Tired Of The Same Boring Meals?

Day in and Day Out:
    Bronto Brugers
    Fried Chirop Wings
    Leet Kabobs

These Rubi-Ka delicacies may be exciting for tourists but for the regular consumer they're yesterday's leftovers!

No more!

Introducing The Laughing Gofle Food and Chemical Corporations latest product!

Reet Rub MKII!

We've taken everything you loved about the Original Reet Rub and made it better*!

New or returning to this LGF&C Product? Stop by Neuters 'R Us for a Midnight Taste Testing on 19 June!

And don't forget! All LGF&C products are made fresh in our Last Ditch Facilities and shipped directly to your door for you and your family!

*Now in compliance with Omni-Med Consumer Safety regulations on consumption of mind-altering chemical agents.
    Reaching down you placing your hand on your stomach you begin to mull over what they're serving for lunch at the Mongol Meat as you continue on your way.

Catch up on the latest Rubi-Kan News!

You're walking down the street when your glance catches a black flyer with a bright orange picture of what appears to be somebody's arse printed on the top. Since arse is apparently your fancy you approach the flyer and begin to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by A poster depicting an arse

(_(_)

Omni-1's Original
    == The Rompa Bar ==

Come experience Omni-Tek's primer casual late night club located in the heart of the Entertainment District. Modern Music meets contemporary decor to provide you with the most laid back and relaxing way to end your work day.

Come enjoy Happy Hour at The Rompa this Thursday!
    No cover charge to get in!
    Half-Price Pitchers!
    All you can eat Reet Wing Bar til 03:00!

Doors are always open, but the Happy Hour doesn't begin til 01:00 RKST!

Thirsty Thursday at The Rompa!

You, yes YOU! You're Invited to the Rompa Bar Thursday at 9pm EDT (6pm PDT, 01:00 GMT) for a casual RolePlaying get together.

Last edited by Trousers; Dec 17th, 2008 at 16:45:10.

You're walking down a street when you notice a flyer with an image of Rubi-Ka's Capital emblazoned upon it. intrigued by such a sight a you approach and examine it closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni-Tek Poster

: : P U B L I C : : A N N O U N C E M E N T : :

The Omni-Tek Administration's Special Sub-Committee on Parks and Recreations encourages all employees to take a well deserved break from their duties* and visit one of our amazing Parks or Recreational Facilities.

This month we feature Omni-1's Park! Conveniently located close to both Whom-Pah Node and Grid Terminal for easy terrestrial access it is also adjacent to Omni-1's Shuttle Landing Pads.

The Park boasts many species of Trees, Plants and Small Animals for your sight seeing enjoyment as well as a refreshments pavilion to help keep you cool during the day or take the edge off after a long day of proudly serving the Corporation.

*Pending Managerial Approval

Thirsty Thursday at The Park!

You, yes YOU! You're Invited to the Omni-1 Entertainment Park Thursday at 8pm EDT (5pm PDT, 00:00 GMT) for a casual RolePlaying get together.

I bomb it in true "omg its a clanner!" style.

/rolls dice.

OHAIpantz!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thread moved, as requested.
    Coordinator Ceraun
    Forums Moderator
    Community Relations Team
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

>Social Guidelines< >Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry< >ARK Events< >ARK Tours< >Join ARK!<