Thread: Titles earned...?

Titles earned...?

Aye...friend just gave up his apprentice title...I suppose he got tired of everyone wanted to gank because of it...

Heard Messman and Valtrina got novice off of him when he let everyone gank...

Let's give em all a big round of applause. Another degrading backpedal for all of those who actually worked hard for their titles.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Hear hear, well done you ganking scum.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

/applause * 8@$T@P\ |>'$ *

Re: Titles earned...?

Originally posted by Element
    Aye...friend just gave up his apprentice title...I suppose he got tired of everyone wanted to gank because of it...

Heard Messman and Valtrina got novice off of him when he let everyone gank...

Let's give em all a big round of applause. Another degrading backpedal for all of those who actually worked hard for their titles.
    HAHA, gratz on novice Val and Mess. next time he's sitting there letting people gank, gimmie a tell so i can too.

Re: Titles earned...?

Originally posted by Element
    Another degrading backpedal for all of those who actually worked hard for their titles.
    LOL, what are you talking about? You gank too, so what's your problem?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)