Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best pvp fight :)

It wasn't a great PvP moment exactly, but it must have been one of those ironic twists life on Rubi- ka sometimes take.

I was running around alone in 2ho without anyone else present, out of the grid pops a lvl 100ish engie. I think about taking him out first, but then I decide not to do that... I root him instead and give him a warning telling him to be more carefull in 25% areas.

He obviously don't have any root braking buffs because he stands there untill the root wear out. Then he jumps into his yalm (semi- smart choice), at the same time a clan NT jumps out of the grid and runs toward the bunker, the Engie starts to fly up but for some reason stop a short way up (stupid choice).

The NT roots him down and 3 shot kills him... when you try to do something nice there's always someone behind you that don't give a s***
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Best pvp moment

1. Me and Nursejenny dueled each other to the death. She had gaily hood + she, I had bhe + crunch. She had x-3 vs my ithaca.
    Guess how long the fight was?

55 minutes before I killed her

2. When I was in tara kill team one day. There were only like 7-8 omnis at camelot and we got into the 3rd and last gs to kill tara. We rushed down asap and started on him. About 25% the clanners show up outside the tara room. We sent all available people to the door to hold them off for loot. at 5% hp left on tara, clans broke through and started damaging tank team. We barely killed T and terminated before we were overrun

Good ole times.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

I love to fight ithaca doctors and X3 doctors too .
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Me (level 68) teamed Elementul5 in the omni arena. I drain/attack Aeigimpdaddy, and elementul5 heals me twice, then stops. LoL aeigimpdaddy gets me to about half and i switch to a 188 missile raid, crit 3 times, he is at half, crit again, and he runs!
    "I had to go, my teamed called and said they would boot me blah bla blah." Sure.
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

my best pvp experiance was just a few days ago, me and some clanners was trapped inside the bunker with more omnis outside than we could handle, when a guildie called for help, she had found a grey (100ish) omni team running around in mort. She killed the whole team but they came back with backup, a 180ish soldier and a 160ish doc.. so i went, ran straight towards them and took out all lowbies and started to hammer on the soldier who had MK:ed by this time, since the doc was healing it was kinda a lost cause, so i zone.

some other clanners joined in and we went back, there was now the doc, soldier and yet another bunch of lowbies 70-100 .. we all went for the doc who dropped quite rapidly, then the soldier.. tried to attack the greys but got the level restrict message.. so we just goofed around and chatted for a bit.. then i tabbed one of the lowebies and apperently they had now teamed with some highlevel char.. dunno which, but we whiped them all out

not done yet.. then a 170ish omni enf, i think, decided that he wanted to watch us.. and was hoovering way above us.. our dock yalmed up and put a DoT on him.. ticked til he had about 50% .. then my friend yalmed up and alphad him to death in mid air .. and while we where down on the ground laughing about the whole rumble hes body fell smack down right next to us..
    Znails

lmao

LOL Nothinman i remember that, it was so laughable, the demon chasing Eagon to zone but....he didnt make it )))

Personally i liked pvp so much before when it was the zone camping it is today. Noone had a clue about the ranking system, noone had a clue about lma (except me and superflu

I remember one time at mort where i got a tell for backup there, so i flew out there majorly buffed with Jacksrs 2 hp buffs essence and argulaces speed. I see some OMNI's run vs mmd zone so i thought hmmm...... then suddenly i lag ALOT and i get rooted in my plane by besheba, and i see like 15 peeps chasing the 3 omnis i saw before and im just sitting there in my plane on the ground, anyways i get alphaed by several people and dotted by fryli (both of em) and some nukes, but roots break and im like scooting over the ground trying to get away. Actually my runspeed out of yalmaha was like 1800, i dunno if i had more because i was in the yal or all the clanners lag or something, because somehow i managed to escape and when the 2nd dot stopped i had like 15 hps left....

I also swam away from fryli one time in 2ho dotted ) had like 100 hps left when i reached the other side out of his range. Hehe to thoose who asked me "how can a gimped agent like u get title ?" I always told them not to die

The best pvp session must have been one of snarfs last days in mmd tho... he killed like 60 omnis plus standing in 25% over a few rounds, i was sneaking outside the zone but like the 2nd or 3rd time he went in, i thought wth.. so i entered and rooted him and shot him fairly easy since he already had used his nullity....I miss the AOE killing NT's.....

Man i have alot more stories to tell, but i dont reckon u wanna listen to all of em, im extreemely bored since i got "activated" and have to follow some stupid course to get my money every month

Allmost forgot this one

I went to Camelot to check if Tara was up. I buff up and blitz down. There I see a clan team killing Tara. What do I do?

I alpha Ccomander as he was the one tanking Tara thinking I'll kill him and laugh as Tara will tear the clanners apart.

Ccomander drops and I start giggling.

"Attacked by Player Athx"
    "Attacke by Tarrasque"

"Woops"

So I MK and run for it.

Gets warped back to Tara and Athx wating with that EoT in his hand like a baseball player waiting to hit that Home Run.

I run away from Tara and Athx again

Get warped back to Tara yet again

I run away from Tara and Athx again

Get warped back to Tara yet again

MK drops and Athx and Tara skin me in a joint venture

Was laughing so hard when the screen turned white

This was back in about August of last year or so. My highest character at the time was like a level 50 NT, but that was when i would play an alt level 10 or so and it would come up in conversation "yeah, i have a level 50 NT" everyone was like "OMG, that's so cool".. now it comes up that "My main is a 166 Soldier" and peeps are like "so what, I have two level 200s" LMAO.

Anyway, I had never been into PvP and I really liked my NT but he was nanomage and really weak, so I rerolled a Solitus NT Clan, His name was Eiroshima (who has since been killed and resurected at a Omni Advent).

While in the Tir arena some guy asked me if we could take turns killing each other so he could get a title or something. I was total pvp newb and didn't know anything about farming, pvp or anything so I was like, "OK".

As we were fighting there was a MA who would switch between MA and Flashpoint... Brawl, Dimach, Burst, Fling Full Auto ect.... and he would gank us everytime. At the time I thought he was wrong (I know that he was right now)..... but he told me don't come back until you want to earn a title.

So keep in mind that this was before the pvp 50% damage nerf. I twinked out at level 15 casting QL 40 or so nukes with MA skills, Brawl, Dimach and Bird of Brey around QL 80.

I went back and asked the same MA to duel, he remembered me and thought that it would be an easy fight for him. I dropped him in a matter of seconds... Brawl, Bird of Prey, Big Nuke and Dimach.
    He came back and congradulated me on getting my shizat together and asked if we could never duel again

I know anyone can build a low level twink, but it was a sense of achomplishment to build him up and later defeat the same guy who wasted me so easliy before... Low level PvP is the best kind, everone and their mommas has a low level twink now.. so it's cool.

After the pvp nerf i deleted him and all my other clan characters.

Also I had a level 74 twinked out Atrox Trader (BigFreQ) Omni. There was a time in MMD where I was fustrated cause nobody would willingly duel me, so i resorted to ganking anyone within range. I followed to level 60+ MAs into the town by MMD, I saw that they were headed for the mission area that is in the far corner. I don't think they knew I was in the area because they were really stunned with i tossed an Area Root. I drained on of the twice (ransack and deprive) before he was able to break root. This was also before Trader heals got nerfed.. so i had a humidity extractor running to extend my healing capablilities. I had attack on the first MA and was chain rooting the second MA as he was trying to get away and zone into the mission area.

The first MA tried to attack me but he was down in 3 or 4 shots of my 190 windchaser ... he did get a brawl, dimach and bop off on me which had me healing once or twice. The second MA asked me to stop.. but I was in another world and he had to die.

As i was running back to the safe area I got ganked by some level 92~ Crat... I rooted his pet and killed him pretty fast but he got me with some nukes or something and had me down to about 40%.... I was chain healing myself so my nano was low also at this point but i managed to drop the Crat without too much trouble considering he was nearly 20 level higher than me.

Just as I was about to step outside of the confict area a clan enforcer about 10 or so levels higher than me hit me across the head with a big beam and I thought that would be all she wrote.

My HP was at about 50% and my nano pool was running low... but his duck evades must have sucked something horrible... because boom, boom, boom he was dead.... My heart was beating pretty fast, it was exciting because i really didn't think i would make it out.

that's when i knew... traders need to be adjusted. I know heals go nerfed and I feel bad for them for that.. i don't think that was the way to go... but the OE patch just made them even more GOD LIKE. Even after the heal nerf I would still kill other professions easliy.. with two drains my 190 windchaster was not OE but thier weapon most certainly was... and who needs heals when your opponent can't even hit you .. LMAO

I've since deleted BigFreQ.... because it's just sickening.

Well, two fights spring to mind..

First one, me and my friend Karatenyllet was in 2ho for some reason (Pre damage nerf patch) I was hovering above 2ho and he was running around on the ground when Tindstar pops out of nowhere and alphas Nyllet, they take a few hits at eachother before Nyllet drops and Tindstar jumps into Whompa. Since I didn't have time to go after him when they fought I keep loking for more clanners, suddenly I see Tind pop back out of Whompa with about 75% HP, he starts running for the Grid, seemingly not aware of my presence.

I fly above him and exit Yalma, Brawl, Dimach, BwT and he drops like a stone. Only message I got from him was "LOL, you were grey".

DFA baby, that felt good.

Other was with my NT Zilu back when NT's had range and power, I was just hanging around 2ho grid when 3 Clan Enfs step out, all higher lvl than me. I root all 3 and start nuking one of them, preparing to start running for the Whompa as soon as they start breaking roots. Funny thing is, they don't, they just stand there. So I start picking them off one after another with my nukes and root them whenever necessary. Finally they lay dead all 3. ;D

That was a major rush. : )
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

this is not a PvP fight but was one of the funnest things i have seen in AO, if anyone remembers the old Medusa camp before they aggro like crazy, a group of omni guys, Dankman, and i think resta may have been with us pulled a dragon into the middle of the Medusa spawn. i have never seen so many yalm in the air as that day. and so many dead bodies over the place. =)
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Originally posted by Zed Dabucho
    this is not a PvP fight but was one of the funnest things i have seen in AO, if anyone remembers the old Medusa camp before they aggro like crazy, a group of omni guys, Dankman, and i think resta may have been with us pulled a dragon into the middle of the Medusa spawn. i have never seen so many yalm in the air as that day. and so many dead bodies over the place. =)
    OH geez! that happened so many times it was scary LOL.. and not to mention thouse red small Mantis that was HARDER! then the pit lizards =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

heh another funny pvp "event" was fopus trader twink killing anyone in 3 shots in Tir, she got rookie in like 2hour or so, was so funny watching her in her medsuit alpha killin other twinks
    Infamine 200 soljah

Hmm

Well, for those of you that know me, i NEVER pvp'd untill around lvl 150 (When i switched to using a nova). But, my first real fight was about the most pathetic thing ever. I was in redemption at the time, and Metallica86 was on the KoS list. I saw him at the arena so i felt like i was obligated to fight him. He accepted my invitation, so i got ready. I was going through the "newbie" shaking and all that, and we started fighting. I didnt know anything so when he crit me his first 3 shots and i was jsut above half hp i was scared, but then when i shot him a few times and accidentally hit the Flashpoint button on my action bar, i panicked and alpha'd, he fell over. Man i love fighting agents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12