Thread: Who is the slowest running prof?

Who is the slowest running prof?

i vote for shade i have maxed my run speed but if i have no gsf evryone catchess me or run passes me.yeah it may be that some of them had gsf and so on
    .Right now my run spedd is 1800 ish self.Is not this really uber that we are supposed to gank and run ?how am i gona run lol .We really luck basic stuffs for pvp today i got killed in sneak with agent who had percpetion buffs .why we cannot hide like we are supposed to be sneaky?i have self like 2k conceal and 1.5k percpetion with stare i can see 220 shades easly if they do not have leet or agent conceal buff.We shuld have get 1k percpetion and 1k conceal and 600 or 700 run speed to cap it.

My shade at 217 runs faster than my keeper at 220...
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    -Terry Pratchett

t00t

Well I'm quite sure shade are the slowest classes at 220 from BS.

Another bad point for us

we are slow indeed...

Mine as a bit more than 1750 at 220.

Btw nice to see FC didnt make ANY statement in ANY part of these forums about improving our prov pvp wise...

and with next patch AR boost...Well you see what is awaiting us...

Thx FC for ignoring us!

Each pvp thread i read ppl have pity of us and make comment on how bad we are.
    And this kind of comment in a pvp thread means a lot: we suck major donkey balls...
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

i'm gonna say crat

Use borg board. Think I got 2k+ with it, can't check atm tho.

Oh and +ar from next patch is shade love, though 30% cap probably makes up for it and nerfs us even more
    Last edited by Edolran; May 27th, 2007 at 20:15:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Edolran View Post
    Use borg board. Think I got 2k+ with it, can't check atm tho.

Oh and +ar from next patch is shade love, though 30% cap probably makes up for it and nerfs us even more
    we will be just better pvm. Doesnt help pvp wise so much because we will getting hit more often. =(
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

Shades, MAs, Fixers and Adventurers have 160 more base runspeed than other classes. Although 2500 board probably moves a lot of classes ahead of shade anyway
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by bockrocker View Post
    Shades, MAs, Fixers and Adventurers have 160 more base runspeed than other classes. Although 2500 board probably moves a lot of classes ahead of shade anyway
    damnit closed wrong window and lost my post :*(

Anyways most pvp shades swap out their left/right wrist for +nr mods so they lose -244 runspeed from there for a gain of 137 nr...... on top of that our leg spirits dont give us runspeed!!!!!. now lets see how much someone w/ just implants can get because im not going to dig threw the db and find the same ql syms for each class....

226 from just left/right wrist now lets add leg!!! 57 so making that 283. kk now lets add on 2500 board +250! so thats 533 most shades dont get ok so now lets take out the 160 base runspeed bonus and lets see how much some1 w/ blue skill has over a 220 shade.... 373. thats still a huge amount considering the shade is melee, perks must behind target, no roots/and gimpy evades, now when 17.4 hits live not many shades are going to be pvping if @ all personally already reperked to pvm to live out the rest of my ao life or untill fc gives us some damn love so we dont have to spend billions upon billions of creds just to be 1/2 ass in pvp. other classes can go around in t3 armor and totally **** ppl and they call that ballance!

what really pisses me off is sil's "Pvp Ballance" reply

now he says
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    Does that mean though that the changes aren't valid? no it doesn't. I think even the most biased of types could admit to the fact that the evades professions had a rather large advantage, and that advantage hasn't been taken away completely in any way, it's just been reduced. (despite what the doom-mongers might tell you )
    ok so now we are balanced? we must have been so over powered before we were worse to kill than advs.....before le nerfage i could take 1v1 for a few secs before i had to run off from just normal hits and/or dmg shield. now! i press q...Changing area... Entering area "Battlestation 210-220". balanced? i think not. other classes that deserved some much needed love got it. now it sould be our turn we haven't been touched sense sl. and anything that remotely helped shades was quickly changed back or nerfed. Unable to turn in stuns/roots(fixed 16.4), Procs triggering on weapon dmg(fixed 17.2) /being able to start perks in sneak before coming out(fixed 16.0) are just a few major ones that helped. but no they have been nerfed.

was really pisses me off is the whole description of shades when you make your char they should just delete the whole damn thing!

The Shade is a mix between a predator and a parasite. Dark and aggressive, the Shade sucks the life and energy out of opponents, robbing them of the basic elements they need to subsist. The Shade stays out of harm's way by relying on concealment and good combat mobility. Shades can't wear any armour, but have nanotechnologiacally enhanced tattoos grafted into their skin to give them some protection. As a genetically engineered profession dependent on an abundance of notum, a Shade must begin life in the Jobe research facilities in the Shadowlands.

None of witch we are the best or great at. or we just plain dont have that ability. wtb the rest of the shade ideas ingame please.!!!!

/rant off

-Chao-
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

As rest of the players sil based that statement on Advs,I mean I hope he did cause if he meant all the evade classes,i.e. Fixers Advs Shades and MAs,that post makes no sense,and let me tell you why:
    Shades pre-LE - well not much to say it so obvious they were not overpowered.
    MAs pre-LE - Even tho the game dir sais that they had "rather large advantage" I don't think that,MAs even with their insane def they always were rather easy kills since AS guns were used on a industrial scale.
    Fixers pre-LE - rather hard people to kill cause of the RS (Evades as only def is playing a big role to) but their real advantage is the RS in my opinion,you hit him and he's off and there's no way in hell you gonna catch him.
    No I'm not saying that all this profs we're gimped..no ,not at all but far from having a "rather large advantage",since everyone was "amagad capped AS,Pure skillz1"
    Advs ...well this is totally another story,rest of evade profs have as main and only def Evades,advs have very nice Root/snare resist,a bit worst evades than us but once they start running Limber/dof they get to have about same effect like us,and absorbs ,insane heals/perk heals.So what FC did?Cause 1 class was overpowered they started/and still(17.4) nerf evade classes.I'm so damn sure that this is the real reason even if they don't say it,wanna know why I'm so sure?CAUSE IS FC WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!Let's all remember of absorb nerf ,cause like 10ish NTs we're exploiting it they nerfed 36.52% of the total population(advs/keepers/engi/adv and NT profs that had something to do with absorbs),instead of removing all the -HP on the items they nerfed 1/3 of the population,like Alco said ,they're fixing the game with a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    None of witch we are the best or great at. or we just plain dont have that ability. wtb the rest of the shade ideas ingame please.!!!!
    Laff I remember when I whined about concel for the first time.And as a backup I took the shade desc from which I colored with red "The Shade stays out of harm's way by relying on concealment" and someone reply that I took it out of the context and made it sound alot worst than it is...at which point I was like "O.o?"

stabber forgot enfs :P but yeah fc fix's stuff pretty brutaly

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja View Post
    stabber forgot enfs :P but yeah fc fix's stuff pretty brutaly
    Well not really did said about Absorbs,so you kinda fit in that category.Enfs are kinda like shades they had the most to loose from FCs mindless way to fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrstabber View Post
    amagad capped AS,Pure skillz1"
    It's Mad pvp skills get it right!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list