Thread: Question about Fast Attack

Question about Fast Attack

What will it do if you raise it??? the Chance to crit more?? Recharge faster??? Because Rasing it won't help the damage :/

recharge will improve by a very slight amount, also will allow you to use better flurry - which will in turn increase your chance to crit when using a higher flurry

i guess anyway - i was wondering the same, but thats what i found out
    Last edited by Wal; Sep 5th, 2002 at 02:38:25.
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Fast attack Crits/hits.. for what your weapon does :P

Think of fast as... 'free hit'.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Raise it to what you need so you can easily swap weapons without buffing it.
    Pick up a Flurry of Blows, any QL will do because they all re bugged and last for 25 seconds, or more if you havent switched mobs you are fighting (like bosses). Oh, and that's only for weapons based on melee init.
    Supposedly a QL200 will bring you to 100% crit, but who knows...that requires 1000 Fast Attack skill, and unfortunately scopes don't add to it