Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRRK: ICC Pressrelease

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer View Post
    I'm Clan.
    But contrary to your opinion I don't go around killing anyone not shooting at me first - which used to be, millennia ago, the definition of "neutral" - and even then I try to limit damage to my opponent to what allows me to get away.
    I don't go on rampages destroying places and people without merit (are such actions ever merited?) just because someone tells me to. I did, once, but not for the Clans.. then I learned better, a real harsh lesson it was too.
    You see, I have friends on all three sides and I've seen way too much of what war does to humanoids to use force lightly.

My point is, don't judge all Clans by the same yardstick. There are even ommers that don't fit their usual mold.
    Oh the clans can use a lot more people like you. And I'm aware that many think that way. However, I run a lot into those with something to prove (or it's them running to me). And my situation involve seeing them more then the one who doesn't deal with neutral in an aggressive way. And to be honest, I have more chances to see a Sentinel knocking at my door then a Pilgrim.
    So I tend to talk more about that then the ones fighting Omni Tek or living peacefully in Athen. I'm having a hard time fighting the right wording to describe one particular group, I'm not a great diplomat.

And yes there is respectable clansmens, and some peaceful ones too who act even "neutralish". There is many groups in all three factions (I said factions not side), who all act differently.

And to answer a previous post, we're not fighting a constant war with other humans and so our use of Battlestations doesn't require an ICC check. So I don't believe that their process concern us, all I want is a continued access to their ressources wich is what we have currently.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Those battle stations are are the proverbial dangling sword over our heads. If we don't stop bickering over the weaponry and trying blast one another we will probably regret it. As much as I would like to have Omni get blown to pieces the loss of civilian life would be unacceptable.

We really should take care of those damnable aliens and the threats in the Shadowlands. In the shadow lands factions matter little when everything outside of the gardens thinks you go good with ketchup.

We should sign a lasting peace accord and just divide up what everyone has as it is clear no one is giving up or going away any time soon. The maniacs on all sides need to be either convinced to stop trying to completely wipe out the other side and put to leash before they do somethign stupid. Their fervor is admirable in the struggle but sometimes its used without thought.
    "The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums."-Arthur Koestler
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've given a lot of thought to "civilians". There aren't any on the clan side. If you're clan, you are against Omni-Tek. You don't join the clans for the health benefits.

Civilians on the Omni side are defined as people who can and will pick up arms against clanners, given the order to do so. Normally, these people don't shoot at you but they will. So, there are really no civilians on Rubi-Ka...which means you can justifiably kill everyone.

I speak for the "maniacs" on both sides.

(( ))

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Civilians on the Omni side are defined as people who can and will pick up arms against clanners, given the order to do so. Normally, these people don't shoot at you but they will. So, there are really no civilians on Rubi-Ka...which means you can justifiably kill everyone. )
    Yea me too I love this planet.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by macbecky View Post
    we arent a faction indeed. but do you think the aliums will care when they press on their invasion? what i mean is that them aliums affects us all, not just the 2 factions, but each and every living being on this rock...not just the clans and the omnies...yet the ICC completly shuts off 10% of the populations...
    The convention they're calling is concerning the battle stations, which the "neutral" population isn't fighting for control of for themselves.

I will do my best to secure contact with the ICC Representative for a meeting with the CoT. I assume this is gonna require some paperwork?

I've given a lot of thought to "civilians". There aren't any on the clan side. If you're clan, you are against Omni-Tek. You don't join the clans for the health benefits.
    You have kids?
    You thinking of getting any?

Not only do children not "join" a faction, they get born into it - regardless of which faction - voiding that argument.
    But your "proud words" (aka outrageous load of bronto droppings) have just turned every single child on Rubi-Ka into a ligitimate military target.
    Yeah, maniac just about covers it.. *shakes head* Sad how you just proved me right on what war does to humans.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

You have kids?
    You thinking of getting any?

Not only do children not "join" a faction, they get born into it - regardless of which faction - voiding that argument.
    But your "proud words" (aka outrageous load of bronto droppings) have just turned every single child on Rubi-Ka into a ligitimate military target.
    Yeah, maniac just about covers it.. *shakes head* Sad how you just proved me right on what war does to humans.

You seem to think that this is some new evil coming from the maniacs on the clan side. Guess again.

You seem to think that this is some new evil coming from the maniacs on the clan side. Guess again.
    Wrong again.
    I did, once, but not for the Clans..
    Not surprising, though.
    Memory is heavily affected by the condition, as is the powers of concentration and self control.
    Another reason maniacs are bad for any side..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Oh don't be so harsh. What is completely outrageous to some, could be perfectly reasonable to others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12