Thread: Hello Tpecx <-----

Arrow Hello, Tpecx <-----

Well low and behold after, ummm, letting my little brother use my old account. I have started playing AO once again, not on rk1 but on rk2. After a 3-4 month break it seems this game has had some great improvements but most of the players that I used to level and kill omni with have totally quit. Or ebayed *cough*. If you can figure out who I was kudos to you. Its rather simple.
    I've managed to lvl a fixer to 131 in about a month and have enjoyed playing again, cause its a hell of a lot better than watching TV. Although running mission after mission is boring I've actually done some things I didnt do the first time around. Dodga pads, and the fixer quest was pretty cool. Still gotta do the 2nd part. I will say this tho, i'm not sure how pvp is on rk1, but on rk2 there is never anyone in mmd and certainly no one in 2h0. I guess things have changed on rk1 as well. Tarasque is the only option for pvp it seems. As soon as i get another 30 lvls under my belt i'll be hitting up the lagfest in camelot to whack some omni's. Anyways, good to be back, kinda, Drop me a line either here or ingame on rk2

Tpecx<----

Oh yeah, I started an agent on rk1 at some point in time and an old friend lent me some cash. If you need that back I can certainly log on and give it to ya
    Last edited by Tpecx; Sep 4th, 2002 at 21:22:28.

Phil we used to hang out a lot .

Remember I was like lvl 15 when you were 130ish, I almost caught you before I quit. Stopped playing at 163.

Heres a tip, On my first Tarasque raid I was awarded The Heavily Padded Overcoat, that should make it easy enough, but if not, i'm was the same proffesion as yourself.
    Last edited by Tpecx; Sep 4th, 2002 at 21:24:21.

heh even camelot is dead on rk2, just 50 clanners show up for the free roll
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA