Thread: Carbon-rich rocks

Question Carbon-rich rocks

where can i find carbon rich rocks with ql 60+? i tried searching around 4 holes but i could find crap all where level 10-58...any help anyone? thx
    Pain fades with time; Pride lasts forever.

Smile Thx

Thanks a lot 007 Just what i needed!

I've found QL60 (at least) in 4 Holes. Not sure if that is the highest to be found there though...?

Arrow Where?

Where in 4 Holes can you find them?
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Post All over the zone

Mostly in the center 'between' the 4 Holes - have an eye for wandering NPCs!

-> Jac: I think ql60 is about the maximum you can get in 4 Holes (got myself a ql58 from there, if I recall correctly)

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

i got a couple lower lev ones...are you on rk1 or 2? i'd sell em to you.

Thats very interesting... selling rocks found on the ground in a known and listed area.

I've seen people trying to sell QL235-250 rocks for up to 500K.

Insanity from people who don't know anything about tradeskills.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Exclamation Insanity!

Insanity....that they are selling them or that people actually buy them???? Hmm..

i found carbonich rock ql 1 to 247 in enigma forest!!!!
    Antibiotique : setup

Golem Island in Deep Artery Valley is packed with rocks ql60-240, and easy to access with a yalm and a bit of courage.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

rocks

yup,.I'd be look'in in the 4 holes zone fer dem rocks,.but watch'it,.it's one of them political pvp zones if memory serves right,.
    -Protonpete

Exclamation Shot up!

I visited 4 Holes for the first time via Grid. I was popped out no where near another Grid entrance. That would have been nice to know!

LOL

I filled a backpack and my inventory with the Carbonrich Rocks I found scattered all over. Then, not knowing where I was, I ran headlong into the near by town and got riddled by the very efficient Omni-Tek guards! Ok, so I knew that would happen but I wanted to get back home! I figured there was a Grid Entrance in the town or I'd get killed and be reconfigured back in Old Athens. Sooner than you could blink I was staring at the familiar face of a Reclaim Terminal.

But I got my Rocks!!!!!!

Thanks for the help, and a word to the wise:

Beware the Grid lol
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

4holes : QL1-60
    Broken Shores (2300 x 3200) QL1-150
    CAV (1190 x 990) QL50-250

Anyone know where I can find the 130-170 range easier?
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Arrow Baffle

Little bit foggy on this, but theres something I remember about the two large mounds at CAV.

I swear that the 200ish tend to cluster around the one hill and the lower qls tend to cluster around the other hill.

Haven't gone for rocks myself in ages though.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

1500 x 3000 inside the big spiral....
    Found the 1-200 range there.

No sure of that is the correct coords.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

If you have a yalm, Avalon has two decent location with rocks up to about ql 120, the tree is totaly safe if you fly. The Other location contains a lot more rocks, but is fairly guarded by mobs. Diving rocks from a yalm is still fairly safe though.
    Just though I'd mention it as you did not want to go to a political zone.