Thread: bio attacks on tir, avalon

Question bio attacks on tir, avalon

I heard there were several bios named after players.. one of those being lordrancid. I talked to this lordrancid fellow and he said he was never told about having a bio named for him. ???

Talking

?? bios? what do you mean? mm... I think they are beginning to clone ALL the people.. cool
    Naima - Sorcerer of Atlantean, at the service of the Clans since 29475

"First of all, we all know that the cloning of adult individuals is impossible. You can grow a copy of yourself on a genetic level, and raise it in hopes that some day he or she will be as close a copy of you as anyone could ever be, but it simply won’t be you. Different soul, different individual. The development of insurance technology showed that you can’t copy a being’s life-force; you end up with a visually perfect copy that’s nothing but an empty shell." -- http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...vof/index.html

Now I guess it might be possible to some how put the soul of a leet or some other living thing into a cloned shell, but it would still have the personality of a leet.

Of course this would be a direct violation of the Hudson Accords. It also sounds like a cheesy Sci-Fi Simu script.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

I don't really think they were talking about the person's soul. They were commenting about a physical clone appearing. Stay on topic.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier