Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: This would be a useful item for fair duels!

This would be a useful item for fair duels!

FC should add an item that works like this: when you right-click on it, it removes all your buffs and also displays a text above your head (in the same way so many other items do). Something like "There goes all my buffs"

Two persons agreeing to duel self-buffed could then use this item, rebuff with their own buffs, and both would be certain the other one is self-buffed.

The item should be available in one of the basic shops, just like a key duper or lockpick.
    Don Jinxster Juan - Solitus Trader - Omni RK1

Nolan Necrogar Danczak - Opifex Martial Artist - Omni RK1

// TODO: Put some funny line here

Good idea, i like it.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Quote: The present is the ever moving shadow between yesterday and tomorrow

None of you listen, none of you care, why the hell should I care?!?

Has potential for those that like to duel so I say bump.

Could it maybe just check all the buffs against your current stats and remove the ones you can't cast? I just pity the poor MPs. They can take forever to buff up.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Thumbs up

Why the hell didnt i think of that in my fight against outside buffs! Damn what a great idea!! Ill bump this to eternity! Yay selfbuffed!
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

as long as it only rumed friendly nano's .. otherwise it could seriously be exploited :P
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

Originally posted by Devis
    as long as it only rumed friendly nano's .. otherwise it could seriously be exploited :P
    heh true, didn't think of that
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Bump!
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Badabump!!!

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

bump =))
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

/me wants
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Bump!

Hehe, excellent idea... how often haven't you won an arena fight, only 5 minutes later the guy is back begging for a rematch.. with god know how may AC and HP buffs, lol
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

/me still wants
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Thumbs up

Kadafring-dabump!

i'll bump to self buffed arena duels.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

this is a good idea, there for funcom won't reply

Bump

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast