Thread: Problems Receiving XP

Problems Receiving XP

I have to admit I was naive, I had no clue about the "UNIQUE" status of IQ rings and had 2 of them equipped. At the end of EVERY mission I get this message:

Mission Reward: 1.5 Million
    you rec'd: 1.1 Million

After petitioning, discussing the situation with 2 ARKs and 1 GM, they concluded that I must delete one ring in order to receive the full mission reward. Please note that this was not the XP cap, as I was no where near level, and a player of lower level (and being closer to his level) rec'd the full mission reward (1.5 million).

Well I went ahead and took off my "extra" IQ rings and placed it in the bank. Unfortunately that changed nothing. I still don't get the full mission reward.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Coag
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

Level 166
    (The Breakfast Club)

You are too low level. You need to be at least lvl 173 to get 1.5 mil reward. At your level, max you can get is 1.148.180 exp.

Oh yea forgot to add.

Reading your first post more carefully, I think I should let you know that how much exp you already have gathered this level doesn't matter. It's always 5% of the WHOLE current level.

BUT

But then why did a team mate who is 5 or so (Lv 158 I believe) levels Lower than me get the full reward?
    (The Breakfast Club)

and...

I was also told by an ARK that it's 10%, no?
    (The Breakfast Club)

No way he could

You always get 2 msgs about recieved exp when the mission is done. First being the mission reward exp and after it how much you got out of it. Maybe he missread it or something. But there is no way a lvl 158 can get 1.5 mil reward. He has like 17 mil for a level and max he can get is like 850k.

No, it's 5%. 10% is the exp cap for killing a mob. Read about it here

Thanks Krneki!!!!

Thanks alot for all your info Krneki!

/me bows

Any chance I could get an official agreement from a Moderator, Gm, or Developer?

Coag
    (The Breakfast Club)