Thread: NDI Meeting: Sunday, May 13th

Post NDI Meeting: Sunday, May 13th

I'm calling a meeting to discuss some important defense information that has come up recently, as well as some possible action plans. The meeting is tentatively scheduled for 15 GMT/RST (10 Central time). Please post if a representative from your org is willing to attend. If you would like to discuss other issues please also post those.
    Last edited by Berael; May 12th, 2007 at 19:28:21.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I will make sure some one form the Kindred will be there

most likly Me or Boltgun
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

I'll take this up with the management. If Buckar or his staff haven't already made other plans, pencil me in to attend for Elite Operations.
    Anna 'Anuket' Tenebrae - Reassembled Grape Juice Hunter

-Elite Operations-

Will be there mew mew!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Will be there in spirit ((middle of sleepy time when the meeting is starting ))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

3F Will Definitely have a rep there!

Well since we were not allowed to the last one, I take it we are not allowed to this one. Your loss. I will stay away.

((at some family thing ))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

The meeting is being moved back one hour to 15 gmt (10 central)

Sorry for any inconvience
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin