Thread: omni pol is unworthy

omni pol is unworthy

Rose here.. omni pol is unworthy of carrying out their jobs they should be shipped off ka. Omni-pol officers slack on the job and judge you before they know you beware. They will hurt you if you let them. If i can get ahold of that scientest they will be sorry for all they have done.

Uhm?
    Point Blank

Alright then, if you say so. Having served with Omni-Pol, and alongside Omni-Pol, I find them to be a professional group of officers with a good arrest/clearance rate, and a fantastic method of making sure our streets are safe!

(( I'm all for RP, as many of you know, and as many more of you know I never did mind when OP was insulted. People like Bubbacrush, Astera etc even made me smile, ooc of course . However, please, god, make some sort of RP issue out of it instead of just posting this. It's not enjoyable or fun - and that's what RP is meant to be. ))
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

((Thats a big reason im not going to do anything with OP until we can figure out a way for them to look good. They have been the heel for so long, it is the least I can do. Bump for Omni-Pol!))

I have been around them off and on this week and becuase I worked an assignment with some clanners they have judged me as a spy and to a good loyal omni tek employee like me that hurts. Why was i helping clanners? hmm it was an assignment, (( and this is a role play thing ooc I don't hate omni pol just in char :P ))
    It hurts to be judged before someone knows me. I'm a good girl really.
    *nods* I have tried so hard to impress them but I'm still former clanner scum I suppose.. I'll let it go for now but don't be supprised to see me watching you. by the way clan omni neutral nanomage,opifex solitus or atrox we all have feelings and should be treated equally. *grins*
    Last edited by Mrs; May 3rd, 2007 at 17:11:22.

i kinda agree, if they were so good they'd have been chasing me down already
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs View Post
    Rose here.. omni pol is unworthy of carrying out their jobs they should be shipped off ka. Omni-pol officers slack on the job and judge you before they know you beware. They will hurt you if you let them. If i can get ahold of that scientest they will be sorry for all they have done.
    aww..the poor kid got denied two times in a row and need a shoulder to cry on. Guess we made a good choice to deny you, we don't need crybabies in OP.

Hmm you of all people.. thought maybe you where smarter than the rest. Guess I thought wrong. Don't worry if i really wanted in I'd find a way. *grins* I just decided your not worthy of some one as cute as me. *grins* I'll serve omni tek elsewhere.

I heared that "Beautysaloon Ent Hairdressers" are always on the look out for "cute" persons like yourself.

hmm I'm an agent not a bobble headed doll. However there is a lovely place I seen today to get assignments and for now the society is where I will be.
    I guess I just wanted to know why they denied me so I can improve myself I strive for perfection you know. Failure is not an option for someone like me.
    I will not fail I have not failed an assignment yet even when sent in hostile territory to find something. I found it.. it vanished again but the point is I found it.
    Even when my fiance vanished I did not quit looking and now he is back with us on ka. May you all be blessed and good luck I will drop this for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs View Post
    Hmm you of all people.. thought maybe you where smarter than the rest. Guess I thought wrong. Don't worry if i really wanted in I'd find a way. *grins* I just decided your not worthy of some one as cute as me. *grins* I'll serve omni tek elsewhere.
    well, if you havin trouble joining OP, Im sure Supreme Comm. Silverstone or Alan Jacobi got some work for ya's.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Well it is clear to me that they need a bit of a revamping... whether its policies, equiptment or, dare i say it, intelligence. They do a hard job, a few propaganda news stories show up of them doing something but its forgotten after a few days. Its hard to police rubi-ka when it seems to be in a rather lawless state of affairs.

((i could go on all day about OOC related omni-pol waffle... but the main thing i'll say is that Omni-Pol is here to stay. Look what happened to that RP ICC org that was made... they were wiped out by a change in the storyline pretty much! :P They'll do their thing, no-one will know too much about it and everyone else will treat them like muck until they realise, people are people regardless what roles they play. ))
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

intelligence they could use for sure

(( don't worry pols btw a certain group got a certain present planned for you, as tnx for all the support u give in the rp events ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I love Omni Pol, when they are far away, very far away.
    I'm supporting researches for donut detectors to keep track of their movements.

((<3))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

.::Accessing Data-Pad Comlink Relay::'
    ...loading,
    .::Please Enter Twelve Digit PIN::.
    "############"
    .::User Denied::.
    ...loading,
    .::Please Enter Twelve Digit PIN::.
    "############"
    .::Access Granted - Welcome Dutchess::.
    .::User Modifications Menu::.
    .::Override User Identification::.
    .::Please Enter Identification Unit::.
    "Njineyr"
    ...loading,
    .::User Identification Changed - Dutchess to Njineyr::.
    .::Welcome Njineyr::.
    .::Text Mode - Enter Text And Send::.

Ah 'bout time I changed that, got annoying. Omni-pol does have a place... at least in Rome or other Omni maintained sites protecting little old ladies from purse snatchers. You guys have no business being in the cities of the revolutionists, or even in cities controlled by the neutral council. If you wanna make arguments about keeping the peace, look at what you omnis did to Borealis. Ever since omni occupation that place has never been safer for criminal gun slingers. Do everyone a favor, even for you omni citizens, and just stick to patrolling Rome shops for shoplifters.

.::Message Sent::.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

omni pol

omni pol the best thing for Clan since 29478

We dont need an intelligice agency we just hire Omni pol like everyone else

(sorry couldnt resist)
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

*grins* its been good for me to stay in the society. I made some new friends and met some cool people.
    Last edited by Mrs; May 16th, 2007 at 11:16:49.

Good for you! They are a lovely group of people, they couldnt care less what faction you are as long as you are a nice person.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

i'm nice yet i'm very wanted by them ^^

Wanted in a nice way, to nicely help us in our investigations... which would be nice