Thread: Freelance: Three outposts attacked by Terrorist organisation: DEM.

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Three outposts attacked by Terrorist organisation: DEM.

Three outposts attacked by Terrorist organisation: DEM.
    May 03, 29481 - Manny "Chaupin" Calavera [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - A few days ago three outposts were attacked in Pleasant Meadows and Lush fields.

The first attack was reported in a small Outpost north west in Pleasant Meadows. A rather large group of terrorists going under the name: DEM attacked the outpost at approx. 1800 hours. The Terrorists vandalized, sprayed graffiti and stole some equipment. The reason for this attack so far remains to be unknown, all they stole was old equipment, that had been stored there for ages.

After that the group of terrorists headed west where they once more attacked a small outpost. Similar to the first attack, they stole again old equipment and vandalized Omni-Tek property.

After this attack they crossed the river and headed towards Lush fields, where they finished their crusade by attacking the last outpost. Unlike the other two outposts this base was better guarded, yet unprepared for a full scale attack like this. Despite the hard efforts of the guards to keep the terrorists off, DEM terrorists managed to destroy the communication
    satellite and managed to infiltrate the base. Various classified supplies were taken and just as the previous attacks graffitis were found on several places in and around the Base.

Omni-pol will start a full investigation in order to bring those supplies back and bring these Criminals to justice. Any information about the whereabouts of the supplies and or identities of these terrorists should be immediately reported to Omni-Tek.

Attached Images:
    2-e_dem_2_001.jpg
    2-e_dem_2_002.jpg
    2-e_dem_2_003.jpg

off course Omni tek regime calls evryone working against theyr hegemony terrorists. I rather view em as the freedomfighters they are.
    Thank you DeM for your successful attacks against the regime. keep it up!

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Attacking two near deserted omni outposts in omni-tek territory, stealing old junk...right...freedomfighter...

The junk was being oppressed! It wanted to be free junk.

Really though, i'm just glad omnis were killed in the making of this news report.

Meh... kids will be kids...
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Talk about a complete waste of time...

agreed with vickie besides, one man's junk can be another man's bomb or so, even most neutral cities seem to be built out of thrown-away junk
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

You're right, that once more a good exemple of "demonization" of Omni-Tek.
    Keep It Real !

Classic diversionary tactics.... attack 2 out of the way outposts, draw off Omni-AF troops from the primary target so that the attack has some chance of success. This only goes to show that Omni-AF needs more funds in their budget to increase recruiting and service by loyal employees of the corporation. Time and time again military funds are diverted to Unicorn assests.... Something needs to be done!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

They may be killing Omnis now, but what is to say they wont start picking other targets? There is no gurrantee that they are strictly clan or any other faction for that matter. Their manner is a bit sloppy but effective none the less. Lets hope they just keep harassing Omni and not turn out to be a rampant bandit gang.
    "The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums."-Arthur Koestler
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

well, actually, they appeared uninvited at last CoT session, and they are to what we have been informed clan, and to what we could gather only after Omni tek regime.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Ahh thank you for the enlightment. They are clan then. Hmmm Brutal, sloppy, but effective. Not bad at all. I still prefer the commando raids a nice precise strike and take out a key target before a larger force comes down on them.
    "The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums."-Arthur Koestler
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

isn't that what they did? the news report says they shut down communications at the bases to prevent reinforcements being called in
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

The report didn't mention what they did exactly other then attack the outposts. You seem to know a bit about it don't you .
    (\_/)
    (O.o)

"Despite the hard efforts of the guards to keep the terrorists off, DEM terrorists managed to destroy the communication satellite and managed to infiltrate the base."

i think it says it all there

i wonder who they are? havent seen a nw clan called DeM with members running around lately...ah well theyre starting to hurt omni so im not bothered.

Sprayed grafitti? Stole some old equipment? I am certain this is a task for Omni-Reform, Youth Department. *shrugs*

Terrorist organization? Sounds more like a bunch of kids with no ambition to me.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

i wonder if they read these news headliners, wouldn't wanna be in quilluck's shoes if they do

*smacks forehead* Im blind as an Omni to the truth, com sat did get wacked but its still no commando raid. The guards should have never known they were there till they were in the facility. ITtwould have made more sense to disrupt the communications for the infilitration and destroy the dish on the way out raises less su****ion then a guard post going offlline all of a sudden. They should have left..."presents" for those who came after. Would have been a nice touch.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)

I'm quite sure I will be okay, playboyfixer.. Does not seem to be the most.. uhm.. devious bunch.
    Now the Dust Brigade, that was a couple of bastards who knew how to make a real fuzz *smirks*
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----