Thread: Opening of All Neutral Forums!

Opening of All Neutral Forums!

We are proud to announce the opening ot eh All Neutral Forums. All neutral citizens over level 50 are welcome! This is an opportunity for neutrals to better communicate amongst themselves, regardless of guild. All guilds are welcome to have a moderator in the forums as well. We would like this to truly be something that is run for the people by the people! Any help and support from any and all neutral guilds is greatly appreciated! Please help to spread the word! The more who use it the more useful it will be!

www.thirdfaction.com/neutral

**Please register under your toon name so we know who you are. This is a neutral forum for Neutral citizens only!

Thanks neutrals, and look forward to seeing you out there.

Neutral this... neutral that... blimey, anyone would think that borealis was getting painted a shade of grey. Oh... wait...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Nice work on the fourms Nohva

and thanks for doing all that work to get me on there, was very odd.
    Alexanderw 220/17 Opi MA Current setup work in progress.

I might need more help, i'm still not getting the the message to confirm membership.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Is it working for you now Ber? I manually added you.

((phpbb mails typicaly ends in spam folders))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Neutral Unity!!!

Join the All Neutral Forums!

Neutral unity can go take a nap. I just like talking to people =P
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

sheesh..

keep this on the down low...

how will i build an empire on the dl if this gets more recognition...

*scheming to own rk1 for 3 years now*