Thread: 124 MP lfg

Unhappy 124 MP lfg

Just wondering if there are anyone else out there wanting to do something else than team missions. I get a bit bored waiting around for the "perfect team" that can blitz through team missions in no time and get the über xp. For me, the über xp is redundant because guess what? There is nothing new waiting around when you get lvl200, I rather have some fun on my way there and I won't find it in a random Broken Shores team.

If you are interested in a small team and are within my group range look me up, I'm on rk1 and play on central european times.

Vitnirs

It's true. Take your time, you are really in the sweet spot right now for "fun" outdoor hunting (contrary to popular belief).

The artery valleys are full of fun mobs that should be a nice challenge for you. Try the Enigma Forest, Belial Forest, and all over the artery valleys.

I started a MA and am leveling up to do all that again now that everything out there is turning green or light orange to my MP. Nothing quite like hunting deep red Eremites and Anchorites in a good group

*prays that funcom added and eremite boss camp*

Eremites would be fun even if they were gray... just the whole "big scary dragon-looking thingy with sharp teeth popping out of the ground" is worth it. And the "thud!" they make when you kill 'em...

/me runs off to schedule an Eremite hunt for Saturday.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

So where do I find people interested in something else than team missions? I got a group at Tir grid today again just to check it and yes, my pets got lost after a few rooms and all I could use was my Mind Quake and sorry excuse for a weapon Schuyler bow.

In all respects I'm at my peak already using my hardest hitting pet, the Trans Enmity, and best nuke. If I get a team mate with calms or roots we would be unstoppable even at tough missions I think.

Vitnirs

schedule an event here and we'll all meet ingame at that time?? find out when people can make it

Ya I'm a 123 MP and I have a friend thats a 150ish crat. For fun once in a while we "duo" ql 185ish team missions. Its really no problem, with the trans enmity, curatem, MQ, her ninja, her charmed pet, her shotgun and her calms. Even the little demon tanks the boss fine. Just watch out for the rollerrats
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

123 Eng here and I play Pacific evenings.

send me a /tell (this goes fro everyone) if you want a partner for hunting. BS is BS. I love hunting.

0%, 25%, 75% makes no difference to me.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!