Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How to stop ninja looting completly!!!

TheDeacon, I'm sorry, but I didn't save the text. I did read it all, and I do appreciate the constructive critizism. I am thankful for that part.

But - and that is a big "but" - please take this kind of issues directly with me, not on the bulletin board. Ok?

I did a mistake in my first post, definately. However, we have a rule that prohibits Funcom posts from being edited or removed, simply because we'd rather apologize than cover up and run. I'm sorry if that makes it look bad. Hopefully - since it's my action - it makes me look more bad than you.

As a side note, Community isn't technically a part of Customer Service, but that's bureaucracy for you.

Gmuptor, we're working on the monitor thing. Next time you'll e-mail me directly, instead of having the GM do it, ok?

SandTiger, we're considering other solutions too. The vicinity message part in the thread was just to show we are considering it. I really don't want to comment too much on the issue without designer input, but I think the current idea is to also make looting rights transferable instead of letting it be free for all as soon as the first looter closes the window.

Ok, getting late here, so I'll leave it at that for now. Again, my apologies the TheDeacon for making it look like the post was very bad. It was not. It was just quite a bit personal.

G'night.

Thanks Cz, I apologize as well for making it personal
    You guys don't have easy jobs and speaking from the standpoint of someone that has to deal with complaining customers every day, I really feel for you bro

Now c'mere and gimme my huggle so I know we're still cool... Get back here Cz, I really mean it *opens his arms and runs after Cz* Just one huggle Cz!!! JUST ONE!!! GIMME HUGGLEZ CZ!!!! I WANT MY HUGGLE!!!!!! *cries in a corner, deprived of his huggling*

WHO SHALL HUGGLE TEH DEACON????
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Mehehehe rowr, Im cuddly now ^^

I am Ninjar first class.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Ok Cloud, you get my huggles, but I swear to God, im NOT going to put on the red liptstick and high heels tonight! I may be small in stature, but I'd like to be the butch for once!

What's that? Why yes, my MAs pajamas ARE imported silk...
    ....why thank you, I work out you know /itch
    ....Ok ok, I'll put on the red dres----OUCH!
    dude, you could have at least bought me dinner first!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Lightbulb Ummmm ...

Yooo all ! At first i want to say sorry for my bad english but i will try my best.

You want FC to make some thing witch will show looted itmes
    GOOD IDEA ... But make something like this to... Cozz Ninja if he want to loot he will loot it anyhow ...

Try to change color of the ninja name to pink or whatever
    so all ppl will know that he is dumb ass.
    When u find ninja or see him doing some sick looting grap ppl who saw that and send info to special forum then someone in FC ark, Gm or whatever will change his color ... u will team with ppl u can trust ) all pink ppl will not find team woohooo

Marisha,

Probably too much code involved but that would be a great idea. Imagine....Witwanker the Ninja looter, sitting at 20k with his name now in Bright Flaming Pink begging for 6 hours a day for a team. Oh god how I would love that.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Talking :)

) I dont think that needs lots of coding ... names of arks are green so it must be easy to make ninja pink
    But i dont know anything about coding so ...
    You Hear me FUNCOM ?? Make all ninjas pink ...

Originally posted by Gmuptor
    I was not aware it had been thought of though I assumed it had if it was approved by Cz/cosmik why has'nt it been implented. If FC needs help im a programmer yes a real one how can assist them. As far as something dropping off T and that yes put in team chat only. Cosmik/Cz plz respond why this has'nt been implented i know you check these posts hourly. I would hate to be fighting a boss that dropped a bloodbat that was ninjaed by someone in the group who equips it a week later saying he got it yesterday.

Gmuptor Lvl 179 Enforcerof Mayhem
    There are scores of good ideas that they even say they like but don't implement. Meanwhile they continue to implement things people has specifically said they don't want.. what does this say about FC...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456