Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood Donation - May 1st, 7-8pm GMT

You try and do something for a lil kid, and all we get is su****ion....terrible. What have we ever done? we're mearly trying to save lives here you know!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

....well, people die in war. and even in peace. Im not giving up my DNA to someone who sells it to the highest bidder. Oh, btw, Supreme commander Silverstone wanted some neut blood to heal his poor Jimmy Ho. Faa. Please, come help us at Wailing wastes, at sentinel encampment before poor Jimmy Ho. Faa dies.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

(( lol xD jimmy hoffa xD ))

what has the NLF ever done wrong? i'd say more than enough
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Tha question would rather be "what has the NLF not done wrong".

I'd be willing ta give tha benefit of tha doubt, but ya guys hafta admit that yer past history doesn't exactly encourage tha rest of this planet to trust ya in a snap of fingers, y'know. I'm sure that this is one element many people 'ere, no matter what their affiliations, can agree on.

That said, I still have no idea what yer going ta do with dat blood--
    Save Kimmy, of course. I mean Timmy. Or is it Jimmy?
    --yeah. But if it proves ta turn tha wrong way, dun't expect people ta go easy on ya...

*mutters* At least they din't get my DNA...
    What's left of it, you mean.
    Yeah.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

So, how is littly Timmy doing these days?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

anyone want to take bets of 100k credits against me and my conspiricy theory that it isnt for some kid and is actually for some Weapon Of Mass Destruction aka a Bio bomb for use against the solitus population.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    anyone want to take bets of 100k credits against me and my conspiricy theory that it isnt for some kid and is actually for some Weapon Of Mass Destruction aka a Bio bomb for use against the solitus population.
    Of course it is. What else would it be with that freaking nutjob Nuser running things. Not to mention Nya. Don't get me started. Ugh!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

good to see you're spreading my su****ions on templar let everyone that donated blood know what they might have done
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12