Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Donation - May 1st, 7-8pm GMT

Blood Donation - May 1st, 7-8pm GMT

Poor little Timmy, sad little Omni solitus boy has got some nasty disease and needs a blood donation after Omni-Med have been unable to assist. Due to this a small blood drive is being run in Borealis at the quiet location outside backyard four to gather as much willing Solitus dna *cough* blood for poor lil Timmy, so he can get well soon.

Cookies and drinks will be provided to keep the donators strong and healthy. And trained doctors will be on site as expected. Thank you....FOR TIMMY!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*nods* FOR TIMMY
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Talking

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'll try and be there.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Riiiight...

*continues researching the "Nanomage-centrifuge"*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Poor, little, Timmy, We will be there but, since Omni Med results to blood transfusion and Solitus Dna is needed like in Primary Alpha -Beta Genome pure and not altered by Omni Med ...

The Possibilities...The war raging ...In my mind!

Poor little Timmy had a horse and it bit him and he is bleeding...move a pawn to make the king move a knight? Thoughts, thoughts illusions and Delusions

Poor Little Timmy, We as Chaos Theory, not as Jandaar and his madness, will be there!
    My Agenda Is ..... Leather tattered colorfull and has many purple stripes

Little Timmy better not turn out to be T.I.M.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I'd love to help but im opifex... such a pity. These are the types of situations where you can give something back to the rubi-ka citizenship.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Ahh, I've checked with my physician at Omni-Med, and I'm afraid I ain't allowed ta give DNA--I mean, blood. Blood, yeah, dat is. Too much potential fer casualties involved, y'see, fer tha poor chap who'd receive it. But I'll come all tha same. Moral support.

*quietly* By the way, who are the boy's parents? Anyone with enough bad taste to call their poor boy 'Timmy' deserves to be shot. Or at least Reformed.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Mercy Alward here I will do my best to be there Rose says its important.

Thank you. But we should have enough blood to save lil Jimmy from certain death. Next time perhaps.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Timmy, hon. Timmy.

What "next time"?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

most likely there's no timmy and they just took your blood, or should i say "DNA" to cook up some plan against all soliti, using some dna-specific linked gas or whatever... and to say using a mushy story about a little kid had you all just running into their arms, the NLF's arms
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

*turns in her "Blood" and laughs to herself as she walks away*

Jenna Thorn here ..I can assure you there will be lives saved with the blood. poor lil Timmy.

Definantly not Solitus.. I am sure if we kill a few NLF'ers lives will be saved... btw.. how is that Nanomage reactor coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post
    Thank you. But we should have enough blood to save lil Jimmy from certain death. Next time perhaps.
    You said Timmy the first time...
    Just how many children are you 'saving' here?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Timmy. I meant Timmy *nods* yes Timmy

they can't even stick to their story...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Timmy's dead.
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

there is sumthin fishy bout Timmy & Jimmy, thats fer sure. For that reason i didnt give out my DNA to Jimmy/Timmy. and why would the neuts have my blood aka DNA sample as solitus? I might begin wonder the NLF got some plans with it.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjĝrneboe 1966

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast