Thread: Chaos serves us well

Chaos serves us well

This morning I opened my comm relay to check the fabulous (but as it seemed not working later on) IRRK news, surprisingly enough through means of nanotechnology my comm relay received an answer to read the news item number-i-can't-recall but the news wouldn't transmit back to me also known as feedback. Feedback is a remarkable word and by means of nanotechnology i tried to summon one of the helpfull people that GSP advertises , an Ark, instead as originally seemed a more powerfull being was summoned by that weird dimension these creatures live a being called GM. So i said to myself "Damn Jandaar you getting good at this" anyhow the gm approached me and the following conversation took place

((mostly OOC))

[GM]: Greetings Jandaar! This is GM GM. Do you have a moment to speak about your petition? You may reply by either using Shift+R or /tell GM
    To [GM]: yes
    [IRRK News Wire] Announce: IRRK News Flash: This weeks RKMR Marriages.
    To [GM]: well the issue is that my client game sows for example irrk newis 905 for example but i dont get the flash
    To [Irrknews]: newsi 906
    To [Irrknews]: newsi 906
    To [GM]: there again on marriages it wont pop
    [GM]: Is it going to the right window?
    To [GM]: let me show you
    To [GM]: To [GM]: yes [IRRK News Wire] Announce: IRRK News Flash: This weeks RKMR Marriages. To [GM]: well the issue is that my client game sows for example irrk newis 905 for example but i dont get the flash To [Irrknews]: newsi 906 To [Irrknews]: newsi 906 .....and the pop up window doesnt pop
    To [GM]: :/
    To [GM]: its an old game installation through the cd's and lost eden on top and the patches any ideas?
    [GM]: It's not working for me either.
    To [GM]: haha
    [GM]: I am not sure who's running it.
    To [GM]: ermm public relationships? arks gm's? you guyz? anyhow fix it should i report as a bug?
    [GM]: It's been broken forever.
    To [GM]: ermm forever? ok thank you ...bye
    [GM]: Sorry for the inconvenience.
    To [GM]: bye
    To [GM]: still there?
    To [GM]: need a word
    [GM]: Yes?
    To [GM]: you know i feel the word forever is dimishing to my person
    To [GM]: i really feel you should look into this cause some of us like to roleplay
    To [GM]: and we miss half of the game without it ...
    To [GM]: i mean forever is like what? 3 months 1 week?
    To [GM]: because i quite clearly remember not having issues last time i loged in
    [GM]: When was the last time you logged on?
    To [GM]: 3 months ago still it doesnt mean forever is a polite answer i think
    To [GM]: you are a GM not an ARK
    To [GM]: therefore i feel alot disturbed by that answer coming from you
    To [GM]: if something is broken come to think of it and "forever" shouldn't be fixed? or removed?
    [GM]: Well there's some issues with the bot that's has not been fixed.
    To [GM]: thank you
    To [GM]: there my 2 credits
    To [GM]: have a nice day
    [GM]: As i was looking into the matter further you do not fall into the issues.
    To [GM]: eh?
    To [GM]: go ahead please and explian this
    [GM]: Some player the Irrknew bot does not recognize.
    To [GM]: yes if i dont fall into the issue then help me ...please
    [GM]: Well I am trying to contact the person in charge of the bot.
    To [GM]: i am waiting
    [GM]: Please be patient this person is very busy.
    To [GM]: ofcourse
    To [GM]: i am patient
    To [GM]: i am a "roleplayer" in a "roleplaing" game afterall
    To [GM]: *smiles*
    [GM]: We're looking into now.
    To [GM]: i dont doubt that
    [GM]: This may take longer then excepted.
    To [GM]: i understand although you should put a MoTd or something or i ll post OOC to let the RP'ers know that is broken
    To [GM]: someone must tell to the PR'ers even though minority
    To [GM]: my two credits ofcourse
    [GM]: Is there anything else i can help you with?
    To [GM]: later Gm GM
    To [GM]: no

No as Ok

Lets see i might have been a bit hostile but a couple of answers could be more satisfying like "there is a problem and we are aware of it, we are working on it, i ll guide you to the engineering Gm, take this grid site-link with your comm relay configuration and post it there" any kind of answer would do and a bit of bitterness or grief would not just be there so far all I understand is : Chaos, It serves me while I serve it. Rephrasing an old earth book i ll say:
    "Nano Nano and Souls for you <Enter-Powerful-Being-Of-Your-Choice>"

Chaos and Entropy on a closed system like the one we live in has some inevitable destination, I ll smile and giggle until the time comes

Jandaar salutes
    Jandaar waves
    My Agenda Is ..... Leather tattered colorfull and has many purple stripes

In all of Rubi Ka can there not be found one single person that bothered to study Comp Lit past the first year of tech school?

it works for me every time the IRRK news i click it, max 1 minute later i got it
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

lucky u PBF im stuck with it not working 75% of the time, sometimes the newsflashes work, other times they dont its weird, how come they cant get it to work like a normal bot?

oh and Jandaar? you have the most weirdest convoluted way of describing things ever, my mind is in overtime trying to work out what you mean in your posts.

ya recalled paying your local IRKK news vendor the monthly fee?

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

someone up there must love me ;p or are they down in my shorts >_< *logs on to check*
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I is honored Templar , for your words make me smile
    My Agenda Is ..... Leather tattered colorfull and has many purple stripes

Have this problem too. Click news item. Wait. Nothing. Been like this for the several days since I came to Atlantean from Rimor and made a new character. I figured it must be a broken bot or something.

Would be nice if someone took the time to fix it though, because it bothers me to hear all these headlines and not be able to read them. Soon I'll have to ignore that channel.

My old communicator couldn't handle those transmissions very well either. It was annoying.
    <mutters under her breath> Dirty piece of Omni-Tek junk.
    But now that I've been able to get a more appropriate one, I'll have to check if that particular problem persists...
    Asha Valentine

how long have IRRK News Wires been working for RK2?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.