Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISO RK2 Omni PvPers

Re: wtf?

Originally posted by 1000101
    Wow
    Where to start?
    ...So I guess that PvP translates to 'lots of b1tching'
    1. PvP isn't "fair". So what? We can't "b1tch" about it?

2. Nerf your Sig, its eating up 2/3rds of my screen.

Originally posted by Uberfix
    hahahahhahahaahah...

ORBAGAY MAKE SOME LOVE WHIT ME!!! NOW!! HARD!! FAST!!! PLSS!!!

cocio............... why did u tell them that we farming?

hahahaha.... this topic was fun...

omg pls stfu...
    hehehehehhehehehehehehe Uberfag

Talking rofl you guys :)

Hahaha u guys :P

*Likes her fighters*

:P

Now, omg pls stfu =)

Ooooorb i need hug!!!
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Re: ISO RK2 Omni PvPers

Originally posted by 1000101
    * Most OTs with titles that I have spoken with admit to farming the title many months ago and staying out of PvP.
    * 7 of the 10most wanted are in 'Total Chaos' but after speaking with the org, I was left with the impression that they do not do PvP. (?)
    * I have visited MMD about 12 times. At MMD, I have never seen OT outnumber Clan and I have never seen OT 'in control' of the 25% area. I would guess that on average, Clan outnumbers OT by about 50% at any given moment at MMD.
    * 80% of the time there is at least 1 Clan ganker at 2ho (I'm not complaining.) I would think that if there were enough OTs around, they could run them off or whatever.
    * I'm starting to see Clan gankers at 4holes. It makes me think they are running out of targets at 2ho. (again, I'm not complaining)
    * I have /s in Trade and Entertainment 'There is a clanner ganking at 2ho, who wants to come with me to kill him?' To date, I have never received a single reply.
    Ok as a veteran of Total Chaos, my comments (not the guilds opinion). The guild has over 250 members. I believe 8 of the top 10 are members of TC at the moment, that is 8 out of 250. We do not consider ourself a PvP guild, but we do have alot of good PvP players.

I'm a firm believer that if any of our members were caught for titlefarming, they would be kicked from the guild.

Your stats are correct, but as a matter of fact, the number of high level players (150+) is very unbalanced, since clanners have alot more in numbers, so the pvp areas are generally outnumbered aswell.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123