Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISO RK2 Omni PvPers

Maybe you've been unlucky going to MMD....

You ever seen 3, 4 or 5+ Omni's chillin in the 25% zone? We do that just as much as the clanners. If your unfortunate, go again, hell put up a tent there and just sit back and watch

Reason for Orb not doing much PvP atm (I think) is because soldiers just aren't that good in PvP atm. Sure, you can kill someone who doesn't know what he's doing, But can't if your fighting someone who knows what he's doing.

Originally posted by Koma
    hmm well jitta sure as hell never been seen in a political zone and orbakay has even admitted he doesnt want to lose his title so he wont step into 25% unless he is attacking 3 on 1...and as far as camelot is concerned only reason those total chaos pvpers there is if they already have 30-40 pple down at dragon (with the exception of super, cocio and uberfix who occasionally might sit at top of stairs and try to pick a clanner off here and therr but none of the others).

The majority or the time..(not everytime, but most) its clan sitting in 25% while ..pple like supersolid, uberfix, cocio, etc sit in 75% and try to gang up on one person by attacking and stepping back to 75 ... not sure if i would ever call any in this game a "skilled pvper" especially a trader or a doc
    Well, I choose my fights as most people do (with half a brain)..And yeah, like my title.. didnt farm it, I am in camelot, and I can tell you that i aint down by tarasque and i aint in 100%.. I do not play as much as before tho, might be why you dont see me. And why should i be any better then clanners? If you're in mmd/2ho and get attacked.. by any amount of players, there's no reason to wine, its supposed to be a war out there.. if you dont like it, dont go there.

And, if you had been around 6-8 months ago.. you might have seen alot more action from me, but as it is.. soldiers aint that unique anymore.. and therefore aint as fun to play/pvp with atm. Its starting to get better tho, and the apitite is rising

Originally posted by Kaiousama

I knew it!
    What I meant is 90% of you run soon as you start to lose. If you don't ever die whats the point in fighting you?
    We all want to be fixers

Originally posted by Kaiousama

I knew it!
    What I meant is 90% of you run soon as you start to lose. If you don't ever die whats the point in fighting you?
    Sounds like your just pissed your class doesn't have roots...

Ill fight ya...in 50 lvls hehe
    Iniquitous
    Pseudobrain

of Total Chaos

Umm Guys

Originally posted by Coc^-^

Yes.
    I have full respect for TC.
    The members that do pvp ..Do earn there titles!!
    One of the few things i do enjoy is fighting Cocio from time to time.

Some how i think this thread got changed from it's Original topic.
    this guy is looking for omni pvp players.

The answer is :
    /tell Cocio Where can i pvp?

Im sure she'll give you an answer ..LOL

Re: Umm Guys

Originally posted by LittleTotem

I have full respect for TC.
    The members that do pvp ..Do earn there titles!!
    One of the few things i do enjoy is fighting Cocio from time to time.

Some how i think this thread got changed from it's Original topic.
    this guy is looking for omni pvp players.

The answer is :
    /tell Cocio Where can i pvp?

Im sure she'll give you an answer ..LOL

Me? hmmm.....
    *starts doing research on where people pvp*

/Cocio former gimp MA/Enf that sucked cuz he always got killed by the people that was 60 levels above.
    weeeeee

Re: Re: Umm Guys

Me? hmmm.....
    *starts doing research on where people pvp*

/Cocio former gimp MA/Enf that sucked cuz he always got killed by the people that was 60 levels above.
    LOL.. yes

Those where differant times and professions

Re: Re: Re: Umm Guys

Originally posted by LittleTotem

LOL.. yes

Those where differant times and professions

Well maybe if i didnt rush Trystar (try to rush him, somehow i couldnt move) every time with Kiaiii i might done better with him. If i didnt go up against lvl 150ish docs with my lvl 130 Enf i would have done better with him. But now i have found a way to not die, i title farm instead of actually doing pvp.
    weeeeee

*yawns*

And Bumps abit ...
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

hahahahhahahaahah...

ORBAGAY MAKE SOME LOVE WHIT ME!!! NOW!! HARD!! FAST!!! PLSS!!!

cocio............... why did u tell them that we farming?

hahahaha.... this topic was fun...

omg pls stfu...

Hey

Originally posted by Uberfix
    hahahahhahahaahah...

ORBAGAY MAKE SOME LOVE WHIT ME!!! NOW!! HARD!! FAST!!! PLSS!!!

cocio............... why did u tell them that we farming?

hahahaha.... this topic was fun...

omg pls stfu...
    I was happy to hear you returned to AO..
    WB!!

<--- likes to pvp enfs :P

Originally posted by Wutto
    <--- likes to pvp enfs :P

I wish i could pvp. It sounds like fun. But naaaah ill stick to my farming so i can be uber like everyone else.
    weeeeee

me 2

I wish i could pvp. It sounds like fun. But naaaah ill stick to my farming so i can be uber like everyone else.
    Sounds like fun to me

Originally posted by Koma
    hmm well jitta sure as hell never been seen in a political zone and orbakay has even admitted he doesnt want to lose his title so he wont step into 25% unless he is attacking 3 on 1...and as far as camelot is concerned only reason those total chaos pvpers there is if they already have 30-40 pple down at dragon (with the exception of super, cocio and uberfix who occasionally might sit at top of stairs and try to pick a clanner off here and therr but none of the others).

The majority or the time..(not everytime, but most) its clan sitting in 25% while ..pple like supersolid, uberfix, cocio, etc sit in 75% and try to gang up on one person by attacking and stepping back to 75 ... not sure if i would ever call any in this game a "skilled pvper" especially a trader or a doc
    1. I'm not seen in 25% zones NOW because the soldier's primary ability was the alpha strike (and was the way I got most of my kills before the nerfs came).
    2. I'm bored with most PvP because my prof has to pick its fights real carefully. We don't get to grid out in 2 secs flat, we don't get roots, we don't get 700+ run buffs, we don't really get any more reflect then everyone else, we get nearly zero healing ability, we have lower attack rating then most other profs, etc..etc.. Orb is not lying when he says we have to pick our battles. I don't like duels so you will not catch me in MMD, Arena, etc. very often.
    3. You will catch me in Tara raids and judging from the "fire" I attract when running down through the box room, people pick me out because I’m a gimpy soldier with a title.
    4. I don't play much. I play alts a lot and lay in wait for when I can participate in a better PvP system.
    5. I don't 100% protect my title but I also don't go afk in MMD with a sign over my head (shoot here).
    6. I'm not supra-leet at PvP but know when I should run...and since the 40/50% rule went in, I don't try to take on 3 level 200 clanners because I'm a big bad soldier.
    7. If I could turn myself into a DOC or Trader, I'd be in 25% zones more often since i'd have a greater chance for success.

--Jitta RK2 Soldier on PvP Strike (except for some Tara fun )

Question

what's this PvP thing you all talking about???
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Originally posted by SS
    what's this PvP thing you all talking about???
    I don't know but it seems to happen every time I try to get Tara to drop me a Pony.

SS!!! MIN JUGGE... älska med mig.. plssss

wtf?

Wow
    Where to start?
    ...So I guess that PvP translates to 'lots of b1tching'
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast