Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Atlantean] Player / ARK Events - OOC Meeting

[Atlantean] Player / ARK Events - OOC Meeting

Listen up boys and girls and trox kids.
    As usual, with a new Events Director comes a new ARK-Events / Player - ooc Meeting.
    To follow up on that tradition it was choosen to come together at:

Die Neue Welt: Friday 18th of May 18:00 GMT
    Rimor: Saturday 19th of May 18:00 GMT
    Atlantean: Sunday 20th of May 18:00 GMT

Unlike the last times we will meet not were usually the OAM takes place.
    Instead we will meet in the ICC meeting Hall at the ICC HQ in Andromeda.
    If you come by Whom-Pah turn half right (South-East), the door with "ICC" written over it
    (coordinates: 3267 856).

If you can't find it or would suffer major disadvantages by travelling there,
    feel free to send me a tell shortly before.

In order to have an idea about the groupsize (with 20+ people we will get discounts from the bartenders)
    please note your nick and org if you represent one here.
    (For those that have a free Account and can't post here,
    send a mail to Events-Feedback@ARK.Anarchy-Online.com)

As usual the meeting is open for everyone,
    but should there be too many people we will restrict it to 1-2 person per org.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Devdas; May 11th, 2007 at 14:20:23.

The nanomage liberation front will attend as usual.

I, Nuser, will most likely attend. Name of the second person will be posted at a later point.

And congrats on the promotion Devdas
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I can't say for the rest of Assembly, but I, Herr Badpacket der unheil, will want to be there.

Of course, congratulations, Herr Director.

I Nannijoat, Unit member in Whisper's Edge Would like to attend.

on this (RK1) Dimension

*unable to do sunday, please remove me*
    Last edited by Peregryn; Apr 25th, 2007 at 16:45:58. Reason: due to re-schedule

Count me (Dabblez) in.

Just a thought but it occurrs to me that while 18 PM GMT on a Friday is not a great time for North American Players, it's a perfectly reasonable time for players based in Germany. With that in mind would it not have made more sense to hold Atlantean's meeting on Sunday and DNW meeting on the Friday?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Got to agree with Dabblez on that. Time suits me perfectly. But sucks for the people cross the big pond. And a good majority of the atlantean people (I can imagine) are from there. Would be better if it was moved to saturday or sunday so they can attend to without skipping school or stay home from work
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

18th of May *cry*

That's the day after May 17th, Norway's Constitution Day. There's a big chance I'll still be dead drunk or hungover, but I'll sign up anyway.

Tussa, Assembly

Exclamation

good call, 18:00 gmt is a close call for americans.

Please note:

RK1 is now on Sunday and RK3 on Friday.

I will taking part from Omni-Pol, as well as some others whose names are not yet decided. (depending if there is room)
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

18 gmt means 1 in the morning for me, which means I cannot come even on a sunday. Since many of the people in America work on monday, that time is untenable. I would suggest moving it to some where around 11 gmt, which would be 15:00-20:00 for some of us.

I would like to come: Berael of Wolf Brigade. So I hope this scheduling changes
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    18 gmt means 1 in the morning for me, which means I cannot come even on a sunday. Since many of the people in America work on monday, that time is untenable. I would suggest moving it to some where around 11 gmt, which would be 15:00-20:00 for some of us.

I would like to come: Berael of Wolf Brigade. So I hope this scheduling changes
    conversion error: 18:00 GMT would be 11:00 PDT or aprox 2:00 pm EDT Where are you getting 1:00 am?

btw: I should know, I live in Pacific Timezone (North-west America)
    Last edited by Peregryn; Apr 28th, 2007 at 01:41:08.
    Only through the exercise of free will can the soul grow; only through courage in the face of temptation and pain can the spirit soar.

Sign me up, please.

Astera, Black Company.

Congrats on the promotion, Devdas.

Sovieta, Veteran ofForsaken (clan) RK1 will need a ticket.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjĝrneboe 1966

conversion error: 18:00 GMT would be 11:00 PDT or aprox 2:00 pm EDT Where are you getting 1:00 am?

btw: I should know, I live in Pacific Timezone (North-west America)
    oppisite day can sneak up on you at any moment, and there is no defense against it.

Send cards to the families of the victims.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Stillian of Hells Heroes
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

((st00pid st00pid timezone conversions... what about the daylight savings? I'll plan it as if it is 1pm est, better an hour early than an hour late . I'll send my assistant!

"Njineyr" member of "Whisper`s Edge" RK1 ))
    Last edited by Copperneedle; Apr 29th, 2007 at 17:40:48. Reason: rk1*
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

playboyfixer, Digital Alliance
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I would like to attend, I'm not sure if I'll have a guild at that point I'm looking for a guild more suited to my current tastes so thats open for me.

I would like to attend as Fixerben, Thanks.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

SirNegs - Exalted. Poop time for me completely, but might as well toss my name in on the off chance I can force myself to stay awake
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Can we get a list of the email contact locations for requesting things from the NPC ARK controlled characters such as important meetings between factional leaders etc. Or should all requests be sent to the basic ark-events email address?

Thank you,

Xaun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast