Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Atlantean] Player / ARK Events - OOC Meeting

Not sure about now, but when Lornavash was director, you were supposed to use the ark events mail for all events-related suggestions, because that streamlined the process of denying each single individual event request or suggestion.

┌─┬─┬─┐
    └─┴─┴─┘

(Jandell was here)
    Say yes to illiterate fools in AO!

11AM on Sunday for me... ugh. I'll try to be there, post-surgery anesthesia headaches permitting.

Sanidar, Harkonnen Exports.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

I will be there.... hmmmm 11 AM Sunday... no staying up all night SaT for me then....
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Keanne and Demenzia from Omni-Mining [IC] will try to attend. Possibly others, too, if there's no limit and they are around at the time.

I´d love to come if there is room.

-Areania
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Badpacket View Post
    Not sure about now, but when Lornavash was director, you were supposed to use the ark events mail for all events-related suggestions, because that streamlined the process of denying each single individual event request or suggestion.
    LOOOL xD so pwnt
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Is there an agenda? As in a list of topics to be covered?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Small update.
    We will hold the meeting at another place then before.
    Details can be found in the original Post.

Just dropping by to let you know that me, Quilluck, and Ophiuchus from the ~ Society of Salvation ~ would love to attend
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Soldatius from Anarchotic Warlords will be there
    Knowlede of the past is the key to the future

Profile Soldatius

AO Universe - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Jasper2002 and Trgeorge for Cerberus.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Lanforvi from Whisper's Edge would like to attend. There has been interest in my organisation in this meeting, so others would like to attend also provided there isnt a set limit.
    ((2 people from WE have already posted :P goes to show, dont worry about us zerging the place, im sure a max of 5-6 people at the most are interested))
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

(( It is to known that I (as Njineyr) shall be excommunicated from The Church of L33T for my most disruptive of all actions in the meeting, I have made the biggest blunder of character and of chat channel selection when I used a script as a response to an internal org comment about my long reply to a comment in the meeting. Upon my inner-org response I instantly recognised my error, my "chat has been pwned" message was posted into vicinity chat whereby causing my instantaneous name addition to many KOS lists... for that I appologise.)) *goes to hide in a box* Sorry.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

we will forgive you..... at some point.... maybe....

Anyways, thank you to everyone who showed up to give us all this feedback.
    We shall use it to further enhance our work.

Nice interesting info on that log. I'm looking foward the boards, should helpfully increase events/player communications.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    (( It is to known that I (as Njineyr) shall be excommunicated from The Church of L33T for my most disruptive of all actions in the meeting, I have made the biggest blunder of character and of chat channel selection when I used a script as a response to an internal org comment about my long reply to a comment in the meeting. Upon my inner-org response I instantly recognised my error, my "chat has been pwned" message was posted into vicinity chat whereby causing my instantaneous name addition to many KOS lists... for that I appologise.)) *goes to hide in a box* Sorry.
    We will never forget.

I shall erect a memorial in three cities of Rubi-Ka to this event. Let it be known to the world what events unfolded that tragic day, so that this may never happen again.

┌─┬─┬─┐
    └─┴─┴─┘

(Jandell was here)
    Say yes to illiterate fools in AO!

good meeting. Wish I had been there for the rest of it.

Lots of good questions and answers. Nice to see ARK on top of things, as usual.

But will there actually be a change? It appears both sides (Players&Events team) want some changes.

I made a mistake of reading Rimor logs after the meeting. In a sense it's a bit more revealing, especially the part about LTCs (Event team wandering around, finding noone to talk to). Same thing goes for players...while we all should actively look for stuff that interests us (RP in this case), expecting that we spend hours at times in stuffy bar waiting for some LTC to show (or more likely not) isn't realistic.

With everything said (and repeated, this is standard issue, after all), finding events should be made easier. Those already involved in RP would be able to participate in more of them and it might draw in new crowd.

Oh, and joke was funnier on Rimor
    Devdas: ASS wil be more
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

ASS is pronounced "Ass"
    RSS is Pronounced "Arse"

:P
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Smile

You're bad Lanforvi.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast