Thread: Neutral Gathering and Peace Accord

Neutral Gathering and Peace Accord

NEutral Brothers and sisters. Please Join us tomorrow for a neutral gathering, and get to know your community!
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=490796
    ((sorry, kinda posted this in the non rp forum by accident, so please click this link for info. Thanks all))

((I thank all those who attended, It was great to see such a good turn out.
    I wish i could have keeped alot of the banter but the log was to long. I hope you enjoy))

Skincrawler shouts: We thank you all for coming
    Skincrawler shouts: its great to see so many faces
    Skincrawler shouts: so with out further delay, I would like to introduce you all the Admiral Nohva
    Nohva removes his helmet
    Nohva shouts: Good evening Fellow NEutrals!
    Nohva shouts: Good afternoon Neutral brothers and sisters! First let me begin by thanking all who have come here today! We pray that this is only the first of many more get-togethers between and amongst the Neutral community.
    Nohva shouts: Third Faction would like to thank all who came out today to make the effort to get to know their fellow neutrals.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: So what is the purpose of today? Why did we ask you to come here? Well brothers and sisters, and Atrox, the answer is quite simple.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: All of us share something very special, a common bond that other Rubi-kan's can never know or understand, and we would like to strengthen that bond.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: First of all, each of us here is neutral for our own good reasons. And to be denigrated or looked down on, for taking the far more difficult path (and we all know, the better path!), is simply rubbish.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: The beauty of our neutrality is our freedom to choose our own beliefs! To stand up in the face of Clan or Omni ideals, not because we “sit on the fence”, but because we dare to use our own minds and hearts, end embrace the beliefs we feel are right!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: So if all of you in this room today are fence sitters, then I count myself both proud and honored to sit on the fence with you!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: smiles with pride at his neutral brothers and sisters
    [Vicinity] Nohva: I would like to begin today's event by outlining our plan to help build a stronger Neutral community. Please remember, these are only the beliefs of Third Faction, and we are not trying to force them on anyone.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: We completely encourage any neutral to take their own initiatives to help the community as they see fit! But agree or disagree with our proposals, do something!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: It is easy to sit back and criticize the initiatives and hard work of others, but it doesn't have much merit if you aren't making an effort yourself!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: pauses
    [Vicinity] Nohva: The following are Third Faction's proposals for change and Improvement in the Neutral Community:
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 1) Promotion of interaction between neutral citizens and guilds through social events.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: An example of this is today's get-together, and I hope that is why you came today. The more we interact and get to know each other, the tighter our bond and friendships will become! Please take some time afterward to go out of your way to introduce yourself to any neutrals you don't know.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 2) Communication! Without communication, we are cut off from each other.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Neutvoice is the best resource we could possibly have for keeping in touch with each other! Pyromanche and Syyceria of the well known and outstanding Guild, The Union, run this bot, and all neutrals are welcome and encouraged to join it!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Remember, just because we are all in different guilds, doesn't mean we aren't all neighbors!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Next time you want to keep in touch or say hello to your fellow neutrals, /tell Neutvoice invite. It's an easy way to get to know your fellow neutrals.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: I think it's a crime that more of us aren't using it on a regular basis.
    few more of our guests? Of course we'd prefer to have you all here, but some of our guests aren't able to get inside
    [Vicinity] Nohva: On top of this, we are putting the finishing touches on an all neutral forum, and all neutrals and guilds will be encouraged to register and use this as another means to coordinate and keep in touch with each other. We will offer more information on this in the coming weeks when it's been completed.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 3) Make it Irresistible to be neutral!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Don't treat the neutral community as an exclusive club! Welcome young neutrals in with open arms. Leave them with an experience that will have them telling their friends about how nice and helpful the neutrals are.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Remember: Today's New Citizens are tomorrow's community leaders.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 4) Working together!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: An all neutral bot is in the works. Huggcrat, also of The Union (helpful bunch!) is working on a bot for all of us neutrals, and in fact we have taken it on a few practice runs in the Biodome and LOTV. Look for this shortly after we get the neutral forums running smoothly.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 5) Unity!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: We aren't asking that we all hold hands and live happily ever after! But we are asking that you try to make enough sacrifice to respect your fellow neutrals. Our first initiative in this matter is the tabling of the Newland Peace Accord today in Neuters R Us.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: . We would offer this Accord to any Neutral guild leaders who would like to sign it, or representatives on their behalf.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: But to all of you I stress, that a) Look inside yourselves and ask if it is too much of a sacrifice to give up your right to attack a neutral tower.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Remember, you can still defend yourself and ask for the help of your friends in the neutral community, in the event of a rogue Neutral or guild. And this treaty DOES NOT cover individual Neutral vs Neutral, so it does not affect our status in the streets, one on one, or in the battlestation.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: b) For those of you who say this document does not go far enough, please understand, wide ranging and far sweeping defense pacts have been tried in the past, and failed.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: studies the cafes in the room
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Why? Because they were too ambitious! It is difficult to get us Neutrals degree on the color of the sky, let alone a massive political pact!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: smiles, relaxing a bit
    [Vicinity] Nohva: I'm not saying we can't add to this or build on it in the future, but it is important that we do this gradually, take baby steps, and learn and get better at working together.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: One step at a time! It is simply an offer, and something we in Third faction have agreed to sign, and have pre signed. It is our first , best attempt to do something, anything, to spread some unity amongst us.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Please understand, if you do sign, or do not sign this peace agreement, it doesn't make you any more or less of a friend to the neutral community.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Do not mistake certain guilds' not signing this as an act of aggression or of anything negative towards the community. Even if only some of us sign this accord, it will mean that there will have been gains made for some sort of improvement in our solidarity. Please respect those who are not ready to sign this accord today.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: That being said, Neutral leaders, I hope each of you can try to find it in your heart to do whats best here today. General Collodion, please Step forward and Present the Newland Peace Accord:
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Thank you Admiral Nohva
    [Vicinity] Collodion: I now present to you all
    [Vicinity] Collodion: The Newland Peace Accord
    [Vicinity] Collodion: We, the undersigned Neutral Guilds, agree to never attack Neutral lands or towers under any circumstances.
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Simple and direct.
    [Vicinity] Collodion: This has nothing to do with not defending yourself or who you choose to attack outside of the Neutral community
    Nohva shouts: this is not an anti omni treaty, it merely states that neutrals will not attack neutrals
    Nohva shouts: it is pro neutral, not anti omni or clans
    [Vicinity] Nohva: We do not need to be constantly stepped on by the other factions. We don't necessarily have to go to war, but we most certainly are strong enough to stand up for ourselves!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: looks around the room with great pride, and sees nothing but the very best of Rubi kas future...
    [Vicinity] Nohva: The Neutral Community is a strong one, but can always be stronger. Each of you here is a valuable asset to all of us.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: smiles proudly
    [Vicinity] Nohva: You are the leaders, the Creators, the artists, the soldiers, the politicians, the terrorists, the Freedom fighters, the warlords, the fence sitters, the pacifists, the teachers, and most importantly the future!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: ! Look into your hearts and ask yourselves, brothers and sisters: “What can I do to make things better?” “What Can I do to help?”
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Remember brothers and sisters, separate, detached from one another, we can co exist and probably survive. But is survival all you seek? Look around this room today, and see the great people that live, fight, and work amongst you.
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Imagine the possiblilities of a more united Neutral community! Together, we can be strong! United, We can be GREAT! Neutral Unity! Neutral Freedom! NEUTRAL FOR LIFE!!
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Vequor please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Vequor of Gridnet Underground
    [Vicinity] Vequor: signs the Newland Peace Accord.
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Thank you
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Azzid please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Greetings Azzid of the Union
    [Vicinity] Azzid: signs the Newland Peace Accord
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Zlpemtae please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Zlpemtae of PC Radiers
    [Vicinity] Zlpemtae: signs the Newland Peace Accord also
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Doomreaper please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Doomreaper of the Shadow Atlatians
    [Vicinity] Doomreaper: signs the Newland Peace Accord
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Ashumut0 please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Ashumut0 of the Independant Rubikans
    [Vicinity] Ashumut0: Signs the Newland Peace Accord
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Kiytan please step forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Kiytan of the Wrold Trading Corporation
    [Vicinity] Kiytan: signs the Newland Peace accord
    [Vicinity] Kiytan: thankyou
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Kakashee please come forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Kakashee of Elite Operations
    [Vicinity] Collodion: I believe you had a question first
    [Vicinity] Kakashee: yes
    Kakashee: if a neutral organisation attack another neutral organisation, by singing this we are NOT allowed to attack back?
    Collodion: That is actually something yet to be decided, but by signing the Newland Peace Accord is agreeing you will never initate against a neutral
    Collodion: It is a matter of faith that those who sign will follow it
    Collodion shouts: Welcome Kakashee of Elite Operations
    Kakashee signs the Newland Peace Accord
    Collodion: Thank you
    Collodion: Alexandrw please step forward
    Collodion shouts: Welocme Alexanderw of The Kindred
    Alexanderw of The Kindred signs Newland Peace Accord
    Collodion shouts: Littleteddy please step forward
    Collodion shouts: Welcome Littleteddy of the Nuetralizers
    Littleteddy signs the Newland Peace Accord
    Collodion shouts: Is there anyone else who will sign at this time?
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Nuser please step forward
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Welcome Nuser of The Nanomage Liberation Front
    [Vicinity] Nuser: signs the Newland Peace Accord
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Is there any others?
    [Vicinity] Collodion: I believe Boltgun would like to say a few words
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: thank you Collodion
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: As you already know, we have now access to fully upgraded vehicles and turrets today.
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: And as the security minister of the Newland City council I want to thank the research teams who are behind this.
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: Thanks to you neutrals we are keeping up with the run for better artillery and are able to keep our own defences.
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: So keep up to good job !
    [Vicinity] Boltgun: That is all.
    [Vicinity] Collodion: Thank you Minister
    [Vicinity] Collodion: The decision to sign need not be made today, this is an open agreement for all Neutral Organizations
    [Vicinity] Nohva: please understand, the important thing today is that we got together peacefully, and talked about our situation as neutrals
    [Vicinity] Nohva: 1) I feel that we are not omni, that we are neutral, Omni Marching in and taking us over does not convert the hearts and minds of the people
    [Vicinity] Nohva: Aye and the clans who claim they fight for the ideal of "freedom shoot innocent neutrals on site in Tir
    [Vicinity] Nohva: So action can be taken
    [Vicinity] Nohva: it doenst mean war or violence necessarily
    [Vicinity] Nohva: rise up! Protest if you arent happy! Our voices cannot be heard if you do not use them!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: the most powerful weapon is an ideaology, an idea
    [Vicinity] Nohva: lets not kid ourselves. All omnis are not evil, nor all clanners,
    [Vicinity] Nohva: but just because they have stepped on us and leveraged us in the past does not mean we must sit back and accept it
    [Vicinity] Nohva: there are many ways to promote change, and action
    [Vicinity] Nohva: find your way to make a change!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: please keep it up!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: challenge the status quo!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: thank you all for coming, please stick around and get to know your brothers and sisters
    [Vicinity] Nohva: we are a small community! Get to know each other!
    [Vicinity] Nohva: thank you!
    General of the Third Faction