Thread: question about kill teams

Post question about kill teams

I have never been to camelot but I was just wondering what types of classes usually make up these kill teams? I keep hearing that at higher lvls anyone can tank if they really want to, so does that mean if you want on a kill team just ask? Or is it usually just all MA's and docs and enforcers.

yay for more tara threads!!!

i think (and i am probibly wrong since i have never been to tara) they would have a doc, some enf, a sold, ma's. typical beat down classes. but i am probibly wrong. /shrug

Re: question about kill teams

Originally posted by killerman
    I have never been to camelot but I was just wondering what types of classes usually make up these kill teams? I keep hearing that at higher lvls anyone can tank if they really want to, so does that mean if you want on a kill team just ask? Or is it usually just all MA's and docs and enforcers.
    200 nt here and i usally tank that little monster.. Gotta luv having taunting nanos but the doc dont like me =(
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

MP here, and i've been on the kill team before. Regardless: they always have at least one or two good high lvl docs, and a couple high lvl MAs for dmg. Besides that, it's up in the air. The only requirement to be on the killteam is volunteer, and be able to take care of yourself. Frankly i enjoy being on the guard teams more. Fighting omni is way more fun than fighting some dum big lizard

i've been on several kill teams and the two that were most fun were 1. when we only had about 3 MAs between the 2 kill teams and i got to tank tara the whole time (that ***** hits hard;-p)
    and 2. when my kill team was 5 MAs and a doc.

i'm a MA btw;-p

Re: Re: question about kill teams

Originally posted by Hajkster

200 nt here and i usally tank that little monster.. Gotta luv having taunting nanos but the doc dont like me =(
    Is it hard tanking as a NT? I am a lvl 123 NT myself

Also, from the sounds of this post it looks like MA have become the tanking profession of the game lol

Re: Re: Re: question about kill teams

Also, from the sounds of this post it looks like MA have become the tanking profession of the game lol

heheheh
    w00p w00p!!

Re: Re: question about kill teams

Originally posted by Hajkster

*takes note for next time and scratches Haj off his Xmas list*

Re: Re: Re: question about kill teams

MAs are the tanking profession of the game. They've been that way since their luv patch.

They aren't SUPPOSED to be, but they are.