Thread: i have the most fun last night!

i have the most fun last night!

last night in Camelot in the Tara room there was lots of us smelly clanners stinking up the place. waiting for tara to spawn up. then slowly the omni forces began to collect. well they sent in or by his own choice Deng came running in and well do say the least he was raped it was fun. he returned shortly after and managed to run around but again was quickly killed. the omni force moved down towards the tara room and were taking quick little peeks and sending in pets. Cocio being an ass(no disrespect) would run in area root and run out. it was fun. and several other omni guys either cuz lack of brains or too much testosteron came in and were ganked. but eventually the fun came to an end when i and many others started experiencing 300k, yes thats not a typo, ping. i would attack someone but it would register til several minutes later, and would attack someone clear arcoss the map thru several walls. so finally i got tired of the lag and decided to run out. no one was attacking me nor was i able to attack anyone and foolishly i thought hmm maybe i can make it out. lol just as i thought that the lag decides to clear up as im swimming thru omni! well i was returned the favor and was raped pretty handly. funny thing is while i was rezzing at reclaim in W. athens i began to attack cocio, shytlez, and someone else i forget who. and they were attacking me and killed me again while at the reclaim. it was quite funny. i got a couple good shots in while at reclaim. sorry no screens. i guess the point of this mindless rambling is that it was fun. the most fun i have had in a long time. only thing that ruined it was the INSANE'O lag. i can deal with 10-30k but 300k is just ridiculus. if FC could do something about this it would be great. thx for reading my stupid post. oh this was on RK2.

yay for more tara threads!

That was fun Sunday. An actual valid battle in Camelot. I got rooted 3 times while we were working down the passage toward Tara Each time I ended up under 25% health before I could get back to cover.

After the main battle, there were several ghosts that stuck around in the box room. People pounded on them for quite some time. Guess that's how the reclaim kills happened. Glad to hear you have a good sense of humor about it.

Looking forward to debuffing you at the next Tara
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Talking last time i went

Died twice at the same time and when i made reclaim, i was rooted while in rez.