Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great Birthday Giveaway Begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Oforf View Post
    so does that mean a froob will have his account ninja-upgraded whether they want it or not? what if someone who wants to stay a froob wins?
    The upgrade prize will not be forced on any free user accounts. You will have a choice to use it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by skybert View Post
    I hope that if a free subscriber wins all expansions and the one free month gets to choose not to upgrade his/her account.
    I know I'd have to reroll my bankmules and a couple of bots, if that were to happen....
    IDK, I guess I'd just have a second paid account if my bank mule won. I was thinking of doing it anyway, I feel guilty just leaving her at RBB while I roam SL or do AI raids.

Haha, if a 2x Paid Account player won on his banktoon, that'd be like Bill Gates winning the Lottery.
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

For a player who has more than one account be able to use a prize won on one of the accounts on the other? I can see a case where a paying customer wins a lifetime subscription, but want to use it to upgrade the free account with the key instead. Will this be possible? If yes, would it require some kind of identification, like comparing key account information?

Funcom aint blizzard there not in stone. if ur froob account wins and u don't want it on that account once they email you reply back giving them the user/pass or atlest user and little personal info to identify your self prob not password for securty reasons and just say put it on joe blacks account instead.

Funcom are good people not just a bunch of corporate idiots.
    Calida - RK1 Doc <3

Can you weight the Beta invites based on account signup date pls? I'd like 6 years worth of chances

Ok, just a small question, for all of us(?) that will not win, will there be a "second reward" around in the form of the 4'th year anniversary?

http://anarchy-online.com/content/ga.../veterans.html

I like the prog, and would like to see more practical/ social items added. And a new anniversary would be perfect.. don't you think so too?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Ok, just a small question, for all of us(?) that will not win, will there be a "second reward" around in the form of the 4'th year anniversary?

http://anarchy-online.com/content/ga.../veterans.html

I like the prog, and would like to see more practical/ social items added. And a new anniversary would be perfect.. don't you think so too?
    Shhhhh!, you'll spoil the surprise!

There might just be some new veterans items and birthday items finding there way to Rubi-Ka yes
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    Can you weight the Beta invites based on account signup date pls? I'd like 6 years worth of chances
    yes. Let's do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Shhhhh!, you'll spoil the surprise!

There might just be some new veterans items and birthday items finding there way to Rubi-Ka yes
    If I were to point to a typo made by the game director, would that increase or decrease my chances of winning?
    Also, would that qualify me as a spelling-nazi?

so are accounts just randomly picked or is their an actual contest behind this?
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

lol bots yeah.... I wanna see Phatznet running around with a leet pet
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I believe it's random who wins, as long as the account has been logged into the game properly (not AORC)

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    If I were to point to a typo made by the game director, would that increase or decrease my chances of winning?
    Also, would that qualify me as a spelling-nazi?
    Definitely not and Yes.

I would like one entry per day I've paid...and everyone else just gets one entry :P

BTW is it true the special gift for those who have been with the game for 4 years or more is a flying shark mount that shoots laser beams?
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

You know what would make a good b-day prize is if you guys could dig up some old hardcover copies of Prophet Without Honour. I would love to own a copy, but I really don't want to shell out $70+ to snag one.
    Last edited by Vlain; Apr 29th, 2007 at 08:43:04.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Where do we see the announcements of who won? I presume the draw last Friday was made?
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

very good question. would also like an answer to my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Cool

Hmm have it been 6 years sins i started playing AO ... eech hehe AO have powerful pulling power

Well i gues i will hit 500 online days on Marlark around the birthday of AO. is at 496 days now when i checked.
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Where do we see the announcements of who won? I presume the draw last Friday was made?
    how do you want to do this, I'm sure I don't want my account name posted...
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

From the small print at bottom of announcement page:
    Entry to this competition is void where prohibited by local laws. Odds of winning dependant on number of eligible players. Winners will be contacted via the email attached to their Anarchy Online play account so please ensure your details are up to date.
    Nothing I see in the announcement says it will be published on the forums.

And then a question.. I believe some of the forum admins/moderators are Norwegian and might be able to answer..
    Is Norway one of those places where entry in the competition is voided? I hope not, but I don't have the finer details of the law at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupe View Post
    Is Norway one of those places where entry in the competition is voided? I hope not, but I don't have the finer details of the law at hand.
    Depends on what the local laws say about competitions.

I suspect that people in Canada are unable to win, they have (or at least did have) some strange law requiring all competitions to have an "element of skill", random choice can still apply but the prospective winner has to answer a question as well.
    From what I remember, this is almost always something simple eg "what is 2+2?".
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast