Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great Birthday Giveaway Begins!

Great Birthday Giveaway Begins!

With our sixth birthday fast approaching we wanted to have a cool competition in the run up to the event itself. So every Friday from now until the birthday weekend in June we will be giving away the following prizes!

• One free life-time account amongst all paying subscribers
    • Two places in the Age of Conan beta program, selected from all active paying subscribers
    • One place in the Age of Conan beta program selected from all active free players
    • One free 'all expansion upgrades' to one of our free players with 30 days subscription
    • One each of the exclusive in-game items: a luxury apartment key, a leet pet key and the pre-order mech key

Thats every week from now until the end of June so plenty of chances to win. You can find all the details on the website here.

So good luck everyone!
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Will you make sure that people who have all the preorder gems wont be stuck with double preorder gimmicks - like swapping it for one of the other prizes?
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    Will you make sure that people who have all the preorder gems wont be stuck with double preorder gimmicks - like swapping it for one of the other prizes?
    If it happens we will most likely give them a choice of alternative prizes yes.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

[Vicinity Loot Messages]: Kyai looted Age of Conan Beta Key from remains of Silirrion

*runs*
    *hides*

Nice intiative though, congratulations in advance to the people who win

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    • Two places in the Age of Conan beta program, selected from all active paying subscribers
    • One place in the Age of Conan beta program selected from all active free players

The poaching of remaining active players from AO to AoC has officially begun...

Edit: if I win, may I have a fix for the T3 Clan female nanomage engi backpiece?

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    The poaching of remaining active players from AO to AoC has officially begun...

Edit: if I win, may I have a fix for the T3 Clan female nanomage engi backpiece?
    *pfft* ask for something DIFFICULT to aquire like oh say uber unique loot from the Artillery commander or a Burden of Competence without the No-drop flag.

And if they really wanted to poach it would be a lifetime account to AoC.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

real question. I'm confused we just have to be logged in once during the week or do people afk 24/7 have more chance winning i'm a little confused
    Last edited by Runz; Apr 20th, 2007 at 19:44:17.
    Immeasurable - RK1 - ENF (22)

Quote Originally Posted by Runz View Post
    real question. I'm confused we just have to be logged in once during the week or do people afk 24/7 have more chance winning i'm a little confused
    i'm confused on that too. I'm guessing it may mean if you log in your account flags their system and put your name into a lottery of sorts. If you win they may contact you via email???

Thats all just a guess though
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

ahh the lovely legal fineprint:

* Last day of the promotion will be Friday the 29th of June. First draw will be made on Friday the 27th of April.

** The lifetime account in no way removes the users obligation to observe the terms of service for Anarchy Online and may be removed at our discretion if the account is found at any point to be in violation of the EULA.

Entry to this competition is void where prohibited by local laws. Odds of winning dependant on number of eligible players. Winners will be contacted via the email attached to their Anarchy Online play account so please ensure your details are up to date.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Does Veteran Points give you higher chance to win`?
    And if a free liftime account is won, can you give it away to someone that has more use for, ex someone with finacial problems?

And I love that you hand out prices upon AOs birthday, nice thing to do!
    Last edited by ForumTroll; Apr 20th, 2007 at 22:03:47.
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

So good luck everyone!

that's alot of ppl to share one acct

j/k
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

do we have to have an active paying account or will those who have some time remaining be eligible to obtain a prize?
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    do we have to have an active paying account or will those who have some time remaining be eligible to obtain a prize?
    The red highlighted prize listings are the prizes for any active free playing account if eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    • One free 'all expansion upgrades' to one of our free players with 30 days subscription
    • One each of the exclusive in-game items: a luxury apartment key, a leet pet key and the pre-order mech key
    Last edited by Famine; Apr 21st, 2007 at 08:07:23.

Give me a soft and fluffy leet pet!

[*]One free 'all expansion upgrades' to one of our free players with 30 days subscription

so does that mean a froob will have his account ninja-upgraded whether they want it or not? what if someone who wants to stay a froob wins?

"All you have to do to be eligible is to have logged into the game that week (running Friday to Thursday each week) and you will automatically be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes!"

Ironic that shortly after they announce a contest that requires you to login the servers crash.

With our sixth birthday fast approaching we wanted to have a cool competition in the run up to the event itself. So every Friday from now until the birthday weekend in June we will be giving away the following prizes!

Thats every week from now until the end of June so plenty of chances to win. You can find all the details on the website here.

So good luck everyone!

"selected from all active paying subscribers"

are there player @ dnw/rk3 included?

I hope that if a free subscriber wins all expansions and the one free month gets to choose not to upgrade his/her account.
    I know I'd have to reroll my bankmules and a couple of bots, if that were to happen....

Nice one and congrats

Hm, can we also order B-day festivities like they were for 4th birthday celebration? Last year the date passed without anything that great to remember it by.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    Give me a soft and fluffy leet pet!
    ditto

also, I have no interest in the AoC beta, so, if I won that , would I be able to exchange it for another prize?
    Last edited by CallMeBurma; Apr 22nd, 2007 at 18:37:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast