Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It would be nice if players above 75

personally im getting a little sick of being attacked by 150s as a lvl 79 mp. Quite honestly you people need to get a little bit of honor, at the very least ask me if i want to duel, dont just open up on me. Im omni because right now there is absolutely no reason to be clan or neutral, not because i want to pvp people in my god damn yal. Dont even get me started on all you cheap as hell lvls 150ers who break the 15 second rule as well.

there is only one reason i ever attack greys in pvp areas and it is because i can. hell i got killed so many freaking times going to stupid missions, i figure the least i can do is make someone else feel bad for a few minutes. sorry, rules are rules.i do know of a couple high level people that don't attack lower level people but they are rarities.

as it should be mike.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by KlngArthur
    personally im getting a little sick of being attacked by 150s as a lvl 79 mp. Quite honestly you people need to get a little bit of honor, at the very least ask me if i want to duel, dont just open up on me. Im omni because right now there is absolutely no reason to be clan or neutral, not because i want to pvp people in my god damn yal. Dont even get me started on all you cheap as hell lvls 150ers who break the 15 second rule as well.
    Actually, that is the point of the PvP game, so I really don't see a reason for you to whine about it. Level 1-74 is sort of tutoring, now you are a big boy, ready to play with other big boys. You'll get smacked around a bit, but you should be able to smack some people up yourself too.

I killed a level 120+ 1on1 when I was 76, it's not impossible.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12