Thread: Freelance: Omni-Tek Research Facility Attacked By Clans

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Omni-Tek Research Facility Attacked By Clans

Omni-Tek Research Facility Attacked By Clans
    April 17, 29481 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - On Thursday the 12th, 19:04 RST. Clans launched an attack on the Omni-Tek Research Facility in the Milkyway.

It was a normal day, when out of the blue Omni-Pol and Omni-AF received a distress call from the Research Facility, warning that they had a level 5-security breach, and that the clan host were shooting un-armed scientists on site. Omni-Pol quickly dispatched its Alpha Division Force backed up by Omni-AF's very own Elite Forces.

Upon arrival, there were some of the clan host stood at the entrance heavily armed, when they spotted the Omni-Tek response force they quickly alerted their companions and a firefight began. However due to being disorganised and having what seems no education. The laughable clan attack force was put to an end by the Elite Omni-Pol and Omni-AF unit.

Later that day normal operations at the re-search facility were back underway. And the day carried out as normal. Omni-Pol and Omni-AF where commended by the Senior Omni-Tek Board Of Directors for their swift and precise actions. Leaving the clans yet again embarrassed with another failure. Clan authorities have yet to announce a statement.

Once again, Omni-Tek has prevailed! If the clans wish to wage war on us, I only wish they would attack military targets.

I agree, the clans should have the guts to attack us where we can fight back.

To the clans, I ask you, how do you live with yourselves, killing people who don't even have a chance at defending themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBurma View Post
    I agree, the clans should have the guts to attack us where we can fight back.

To the clans, I ask you, how do you live with yourselves, killing people who don't even have a chance at defending themselves?
    They like killing defenseless targets.. that way they think they'll win... guess they thought wrong...

Omni-Tek protects
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Not being a part of this action, I wouldn't know what the scientists were researching, but the scientists being unarmed is rather meaningless. The nature of their research would determine whether or not they were legitimate military targets.

Also, if the scientists weren't legitimate targets, who knows who backed the attack? The clans are so fragmented that the actions of one clanner have a decent chance of not reflecting on his fellows.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    the Elite Omni-Pol
    Hehe, I guess that means they achieved at least parity on enemy targets versus friendly targets hit..

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBurma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    They like killing defenseless targets..
    In a war legitimate targets include all military installations/personnel, all parts of the logistic systems (in this case, WhomPahs, grid points, gates and roads, transport ships, landing zones etc.), and any and all research facility involved in supporting the military efforts.
    If any of these targets are left unguarded, expect to see them attacked.

Incidentally, there's no evidence in that article to show if it was a bunch of organised criminals, a ragtag bunch of oppotunists just trying to test their luck or if it was a group of clan fighters acting under order from their own clan or any of the various alliances - or the aliens have learned a new trick in the camouflage department.
    Don't jump to conclusions, don't assume..

Btw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    when out of the blue Omni-Pol and Omni-AF received a distress call
    I expect that OP and OTAF usually receive distress calls according to a schedule??
    That might explain a few things..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Pff. I get it. You think because one site was attacked by some fringe clan, and now you wanna think ALL clans are weak.

Good. I like it when you think all the clans are weak. The look on your face when I stomp a mudhole in your *** will be priceless.

FYI, that attack was not sanctioned by the CoT or anyone I am aware of. So, pat your system on the back all you like. I am sure it must be a wonderful feeling to be so proud of a success you more than likely didn't take part in. Good for you.

Omni-tek protects!*

(*your illusions...)
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

As if Omnitek hasn't done something similar on several other occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    FYI, that attack was not sanctioned by the CoT or anyone I am aware of.

You actually expect me to believe that? You must be dumber than most clammers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

I don't expect anything from you.

However, if you wish to live in your paranoid little world where you think clans are totally evil and we sanction bombings and attacks for the sheer express purpose of bombings and attacks, well... then youre stupidity far supercedes the rest of the herd you spawned from.

It was not sanctioned, you may believe me or not... i give a rats ***, in either case. I see no point in lying to you, or anyone else.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...