Thread: OTPC: Bombing of Bow Point – Updated News

OTPC: Bombing of Bow Point – Updated News

Bombing of Bow Point – Updated News
    April 17, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - Early this morning Omni-Pol officers located what is believed to be the remains of the 3 Omni-Pol officers, who went missing a few days ago. Their remains were discovered in the mountains due north of Bow Point. One of the officers we talked to could only describe the sight as horrifying.

An official report was later released by Omni-Med to various news services. It is a long listing of ID codes and DNA traces, but there is also a description of what happened to the officers:

*It would appear that all three victims has had their eyes removed by force, leg and arm bones have been shattered, most likely a blunt weapon has been used for this. Furthermore then various wounds of the victims bodies suggest that they have been severely tortured, but if this was before or after they had been crucified is unknown.*

*We have also found traces of a flammable liquid which could have been used to burn the victims to death, while in their crucified state. Early indications suggest that all of the victims were kept alive to endure the torture.*

Omni-Pol Director Ivan Sergevich did not have time for a comment but an Omni-Pol official stated that they now have a good idea who might be responsible for this act of inhumanity. He could not comment further since there may still be a chance that the missing official is still alive.

Why would someone take such extreme measures of torture? Despite the ongoing conflict there should not be a reason to do such a thing, is there?
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Apr 17th, 2007 at 10:14:41.

i like the sound of that killed omnis
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

How can you say that?

These people probably had families, children who won't ever see their fathers again, because someone thought that it would be fun to torture these men to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

As much as I hate OT no one really deserves that.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBurma View Post
    How can you say that?

These people probably had families, children who won't ever see their fathers again, because someone thought that it would be fun to torture these men to death.
    still omnis
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Yes, they're ommers and OPers at that..
    Still, for my money's worth there's no reason at all to descend to their level, for a variety of reasons. Self respect, for one..

Not giving the OT propagandamachine any free ammo, for another:
    Ok, it's in connection with an explosion, so some people could jump to the conclusion that it's a terorist act - although it could as easily be an ommer publicity stunt gone wrong - so it's hardly proven that clanners had a hand in it, but whoever did it, be sure that OT-RK will milk it for every creds it's worth, propagandawise.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

How can you say that?

That's what reclaim technology is for. Or didn't you think of that?

All that aside, once again OT throws blame at a group, and before you know it all groups related are evil. I spose now we can get back to racism, while you're at it. Hell, let's build an empire and then sell everyone into servitude before they are even born, and reap the benefits of a second class society.

Oh wait, OT already did that. Silly me, tsk tsk.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Apr 18th, 2007 at 23:29:59.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Whatever it was, it doesn't deserve to be called someone, I believe something would be a more appropriate title.

Yeah sure these men had friends, and family. So did Some one else. I believe the employees, and pols said something along the lines of "good riddance" about Jux, and "Too bad it was just one".

I say:
    Good riddance. Too bad it was just three. I hope more is to come, and I hope even more that I can get in on it.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Yeah sure these men had friends, and family. So did Some one else. I believe the employees, and pols said something along the lines of "good riddance" about Jux, and "Too bad it was just one".

I say:
    Good riddance. Too bad it was just three. I hope more is to come, and I hope even more that I can get in on it.
    Let's hope whatever did this will go after the clans next, with you saying things like that.

you missed my point. Omni did go after the clans just like that. payback is a bitch isn't it? *grins sharply* See you real soon, hopefully, little man.
    Point Blank

well we can still hope that Deus ex Machina that there'ss o much commotion about keeps killing those omnis, as the CoT is too busy talking about apologies xD

Im not opposed the well placed bomb or assassins bullet. But torture and mutiliation is a bit far. Killing Omnis is all good and fine but doing it that way is methodical but sloppy.

Why do you think the bodies were burned? That destroys a good chuck of the microscopic snitches, that could get you caught.

The torture was to make them talk, not doubt in my mind. the broken bones... well that was just for fun I'm sure.
    Point Blank

You do have a point but I am sure there are other methods available for dealing with that and much more effective torture or info gathering methods. The attack was brutal. Not saying the Omni-Pol Goons didn't deserve it for what they have done but I wouldn't want that done to anyone except maybe a certain CEO.
    "The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums."-Arthur Koestler
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    That's what reclaim technology is for. Or didn't you think of that?

There are ways to circumvent Insurance, anyone capable of firing a synapse knows that
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions