Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You ebaying Foo

Okay i'm just taking a guess here, i didnt read the thread at all, i just read the first paragraph that you wrote abid and i KNEW what you were talking about.

There is a certain omni fixer that likes to pretend that EVERYONE is ebayed. This omni fixer happens to be argulace??

He has harrased me and a few other people of being ebayed aswell, saying, "i used to pvp and hunt with the 'old' snardz." Condsidering Snardz was one of my new players, clan, and I have never heard of him at my lower level I just ignored it. You should too, I'm guessing he likes to pretend everyone is ebayed.

-Snardz

hehe i love fight ebayers that think they are pimp because they got their char off ebay. more fun for me i guess.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Re: You ebaying Foo

Originally posted by Abid
    Oh well enough of this BS. Anyone else accused of ebaying for NO reason? whats the deal with this cause it is a rather serious accusation as far as i'm concerned.
    I too have apparently joined your club, Abid. This very morning the first person (a person whom I had never even met before) ever accused me of Ebaying. When I asked whom he had heard this from, his response was "people." I was tickled pink by this, maybe it's sort of a right of passage in the new Rubi-Ka order? You know you've arrived when jealous morons feel so bad about their own gimpedness that they assume that all powerful characters were created by developers and then auctioned on Ebay. Maybe I just need to get some sleep.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12