Thread: If notum were to ever become scarce.

If notum were to ever become scarce.

Can anyone think of a safe way of extracting notum form Nano Mages? I am thinking to start this research.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeylla View Post
    Can anyone think of a safe way of extracting notum form Nano Mages? I am thinking to start this research.
    You and me both. I've lost sleep over this, I've weighed it up and thought and worried, but the right thing to do is listen to your heart.

[Heart]: There's nothing wrong with slaughtering them all

On the other hand... Uh, ah.. uhm..

Oh, oh, I know! There isn't another hand. Wiping out nanomages (and neutrals) altogether is obligatory, not an option.

Sorted.

Thats sick.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Me Crush Nano Mage!
    Heh...

Mmm minced meat

Just thinking...

No, there has to be away to extract the notum from them and still infuse them with the needed DNA to keep them alive. Hmmm I may need a lot of specimens for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeylla View Post
    No, there has to be away to extract the notum from them and still infuse them with the needed DNA to keep them alive. Hmmm I may need a lot of specimens for this.
    That's like taking the meat from chickens but trying to keep them alive with just skin, blood and bones.. it's theoretically possible. But what's the point?

The only reason Nanomages have so much notum is because their instinct is to steel it, why don't we just nip it at the bud and steel their FREAKING FACES? Then there's no more terrorism, no more global warming, no more Notum shortage!

It's simple. You put the Nanomage in a high speed centrifuge, seperating out the fleshy pulp and bones. Obviously, the Notum will be bound to the various molecules, but, in essence you will have the majority of the notum seperated.

Now. When do we start?
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletawe View Post
    It's simple. You put the Nanomage in a high speed centrifuge, seperating out the fleshy pulp and bones. Obviously, the Notum will be bound to the various molecules, but, in essence you will have the majority of the notum seperated.

Now. When do we start?
    U WOT

Oh my, so THAT's what I've found in tha lab when I went there to do my stuff this morning? Oy, guys, ya could at least *clean* yer mess after ye're done with experimenting!
    Last edited by Demenzia; Apr 23rd, 2007 at 13:59:33.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --